PDA

View Full Version : I got somthing for your Butt

Fat Tony
05-23-2011, 02:08 PM
So I decided to wake up early (7:30am) just in case I :Skunk: out at one spot drive out to another.If youve read my other reports you know I dont wake up that early to hit the sand,butt thats just me.So I headed south of Newport it was cold and cloudy the tide was super low and there were vegies everywhere,in the water on the shore it was horrible.I started cating a LC and a krock nothing, I lost my Krock so I tied on a Big Hammer Atomic Punk with a yellow lead head.I was there for about 4 hours and and A thousand casts later I finally got a bite A small BSP I think.I decide to change spots so I headed down PCH stoped for a burger then shot out to HB and fished for about an hour.I started with the LC then decide to use the B.H to cast out farther and cover more water.When it seems your mind is somewhere else WHAM back to fishing it started draging line head shaking and screaming vulger words at me,so decided to real it in and beat its ***.The way my rod was bending I Knew it was a legal Halibut.:Guns:BTW it was being mean to me so I ate'em.:Big Grin:Heres som PICS.

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0457.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0459.jpg

It spit this out when I punched it in the gut.
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0470.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0465.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0462.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0463.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0464.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/IMAG0468.jpg

Reaxion
05-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Very nice man! I still have yet to get my first legal of the year, but with being out of a job right now I am going to be able to hit the surf a lot more. Congrats on the nice lookin butt man........ I see your running the same reel as me. I have it paired up with an abu garcia veritas and I love it......*Ryan*

bones
05-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Great job sticking it out in the tough conditions Tony......Very nice legal and I bet she was yummy. I havn't tossed the good old Candy Sardine for a while.
Loved the "She was talking back.....so I had to teach her a lesson by eating her".........That can also work very well in a relationship...LOL

PM sent------<><

Bait Fish
05-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Congrats on the legal Tony

Jaysuuun
05-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Congrats, nice legal. :Cool:

Re8elmonk0341
05-23-2011, 05:36 PM
You got a nice lookin' butt there. WTB dude.

murrieta angler
05-23-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey Tony,
Hold on;
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
Sorry, I went to check my PM and look for the invite, but it wasn't there...:Cool:
Nice hali Bro,
Robert
<><

saltman
05-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey, Tony
Nice looking halibut we need to hook up bro ? Just like we did at the Team 57 Hunting Giants II.

Saltman..
Ramiro

Wingnut
05-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey Tony, remind me to never be mean to you. :LOL:
Nice Butt, yummy! :Envious:

Which Way Out
05-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Good one Tony. Did you butter that butt?....................lol

ghetto dad
05-23-2011, 10:54 PM
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE job tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great fish bro!! great report too....

damn im in HB..time to hunt around here too!! lol

GD

jerryG
05-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Nice one.. You stuck with it and it paid off.. Well done.

Hey Steve cool avitar. We should be seeing a big but report coming from you soon.

Jerryg

troutdog
05-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Nicely done Big Tony, congrats on that fat butt!

TD

Newfishsmell
05-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Awesome report Ft , i like your style !

DockRat
05-24-2011, 06:05 AM
Good Job on the legal Tony.
DR

klocked
05-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Nice Hali Tony!!
I'll butt that tasted good!

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Very nice man! I still have yet to get my first legal of the year, but with being out of a job right now I am going to be able to hit the surf a lot more. Congrats on the nice lookin butt man........ I see your running the same reel as me. I have it paired up with an abu garcia veritas and I love it......*Ryan*

Thanx Reaxion you'll get that legal soon for sure.I like that Penn did'nt cost to much and it does the job.

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Great job sticking it out in the tough conditions Tony......Very nice legal and I bet she was yummy. I havn't tossed the good old Candy Sardine for a while.
Loved the "She was talking back.....so I had to teach her a lesson by eating her".........That can also work very well in a relationship...LOL

PM sent------<><

Thanxs Mike I got that candy sardine as a gift from a great fisherman I know.:Secret:

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Congrats on the legal Tony

Congrats, nice legal. :Cool:

You got a nice lookin' butt there. WTB dude.

Thanx guys

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey Tony,
Hold on;
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
Sorry, I went to check my PM and look for the invite, but it wasn't there...:Cool:
Nice hali Bro,
Robert
<><

Robert whats up?Lets hit the surf this weekend let me know,and what day lets do this.

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Hey, Tony
Nice looking halibut we need to hook up bro ? Just like we did at the Team 57 Hunting Giants II.

Saltman..
Ramiro

Thanx Ramiro for sure bro that day was a blast.You know that was the first time ever I fished surf.

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey Tony, remind me to never be mean to you. :LOL:
Nice Butt, yummy! :Envious:

Thanxs Arthur,I get a little crazy when im hungry.LOL

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Good one Tony. Did you butter that butt?....................lol

Thanx buddy I buttered it alright.:Cool:

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:42 PM
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE job tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great fish bro!! great report too....

damn im in HB..time to hunt around here too!! lol

GD

Thanx GD,PM sent

Fat Tony
05-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Nice one.. You stuck with it and it paid off.. Well done.

Hey Steve cool avitar. We should be seeing a big but report coming from you soon.

Jerryg

Nicely done Big Tony, congrats on that fat butt!

TD

Awesome report Ft , i like your style !

Good Job on the legal Tony.
DR

Nice Hali Tony!!
I'll butt that tasted good!

Thanx guys tight lines ...Good one Klocked

flyngby
06-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Well done Tony,

Sorry for the late response!

Look forward to the next report.