PDA

View Full Version : Master's Tournament

the killa fish taco
05-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Well, All I can say is "Its wasn't my day today." Morning started good, ended up getting a boat with Scott (Bring IT) for the day. We fished our asses off! Lost a few fish today. Nothing really big. I did whack the bass on the NEW Trout King jigs. We worked Boat Dock Cove, Woody's Cove, Across to Trout Island, West Cove, Across the Dam, Sierra's Cove, West Cove, back to Woody's. BOY DID WE WORK THE LAKE TODAY!!! Neither one of us placed but it was a fun day fishing and bullshitting with each other. We joked about about the trout season being done and we were happy! lol

BIG CONGRATS to Bite On Garlic's Pro Staffer Tim aka pie13 on FNN for being crowned the 2011 Irvine Lakes Masters Champion!!! You deserve it Tim!

apfish1969
05-22-2011, 04:49 PM
:EyePop:nice

BRING IT
05-22-2011, 09:40 PM
congrats to tim the new master champ. Killa i had a blast today, untill you tryed taking me out of the tourny by clubin over the head. nice try buddy. RULE #1 Always follow your gut felling ! And we did 7 1/2 hrs to late. KILLA knows what im talkin about. all in all awesome tourny. WAY TO GO VINE STAFF. TEAM BRING IT:Guns:

troutdog
05-22-2011, 10:41 PM
That cool weather seemed to help the bite, catfish on the troll though? I heard the trout were following the boat once you finally found them, true story? Next year will be your year Killa! Thanks for the report and congrats again to pie13, wtg Tim!

TD

pie 13
05-23-2011, 07:40 AM
thanks bring it...hope to see u out their soon...once again thanks everybody....bite on for life

Rooster
05-23-2011, 11:44 AM
That cool weather seemed to help the bite, catfish on the troll though?
TD

I would have never believed it myself if i wasn't the one it happend to :Envious:

Great job out there Killa, Ya did BITEON proud.

the killa fish taco
05-23-2011, 01:24 PM
^^^ the picture says it all!!!

troutdog
05-24-2011, 12:44 AM
I would have never believed it myself if i wasn't the one it happend to :Envious:

Great job out there Killa, Ya did BITEON proud.

Well EVERYONE knows that is the hottest kitty lure in So Cal...DUH! :LOL:

Hey Killa kick down on the sweatshirt :Envious:

TD

5150fishn
05-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Killa, too bad it wasn't your day. But at least you qualified for the tourney unlike me. You were on fire all season
and hopefully we will both be in it next season. Good job Tim! Way to represent Bite-on boys.

Hometown
05-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Td 2 weeks ago my brother catman got a 7 lb cat on the troll.ccant wait for night fishing.
that cool weather seemed to help the bite, catfish on the troll though? I heard the trout were following the boat once you finally found them, true story? Next year will be your year killa! Thanks for the report and congrats again to pie13, wtg tim!

Td

Hitts0n
05-24-2011, 08:01 PM
I will 0wn this year for Catfish Seas0n !

Hometown
05-24-2011, 09:58 PM
My bad congrats to all that made the cut and i hope to be there next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
td 2 weeks ago my brother catman got a 7 lb cat on the troll.ccant wait for night fishing.