PDA

View Full Version : Big Bear Bass Tournament Results May 21st

AaronBigBearBassFishing
05-22-2011, 03:11 PM
The Tournament went great yesterday, nice weather and alot of bass, large and small mouth, were caught. Here are the results, total weight 5 fish limit.
1st: Chris & Scott 13.7lbs (Big Fish Winners 3.13lbs)
2nd: Matt & Neil 8.5lbs
3rd: Bob & Bob 8.15lbs
4th: David & Scott 5.1lbs
Thanks to all the competitors and to Aaron and Big Bear Bass Fishing for putting it on!

scott e
05-23-2011, 05:31 AM
I had the pleasure of fishing this tourney with my buddy Chris. I gotta say, Aaron and his staff did a first class job! A delicious mexican food buffet was provided to all after the weigh-in, with a ton of great raffle prizes given away. Small turn out for this event, but very nice to meet the fellow competitors, all nice folks.

The fishing was steady all day with a good smallmouth bite for us in the morning, followed by a decent largmouth bite in the afternoon. All said and done my buddy and I caught 10 smallies and 8 largemouth (and dumped two good fish), with only 3 fish being short. I know two of the other teams also had good numbers for the day as well. We were fortunate enough to cull several times and ended up on top at the end of the day. All fish caught in the event were released alive and well to bite another day. Again, a big thank you to Aaron and "the girls" for all your efforts for making this a fun, first class event, I'll definitely be back to do it again! Scott