PDA

View Full Version : That's it I've had it...

Socal Bassman
08-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Fishing from shore is fun, but those pesky largemouths busting shad just beyond my casting range is getting on my last nerve LOL. Still trying to save up for a boat, but I figure spending $150 or so isn't really gonna set me back much. So, I'll be picking up a Fish Cat 4 sometime soon. I still have the waders, fins, whistle, and life vest from when I used to tube before so no problem there. Is there anything else I should need?

Fisher-of-Men
08-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Fishing from shore is fun, but those pesky largemouths busting shad just beyond my casting range is getting on my last nerve LOL. Still trying to save up for a boat, but I figure spending $150 or so isn't really gonna set me back much. So, I'll be picking up a Fish Cat 4 sometime soon. I still have the waders, fins, whistle, and life vest from when I used to tube before so no problem there. Is there anything else I should need?

Yes SoCal Basman; some of the guys have had a problem holding their pee. :pee: Some have even posted that they pee in their waders and then continue fishing. :pee: :titanic:

I don't know about you, but spending 3 or 4 hours in a quart of pee is not my cup-of-tea :!: You might want to invest in Condom catheters. :thumb:

Fisher-of-Men

Skyler
08-08-2007, 09:25 AM
An anchor and rod holder are both good purchases.

JSAUCE818
08-08-2007, 11:19 AM
SoCal and Rez...when ya'll get your tubes we gots to hit up the lagoon for sure...hurry before the summer ends!....btw...not trying to do a threadjack here but here is the pic of my tube with rodholders and fish finder...

Socal Bassman
08-08-2007, 12:31 PM
That's a nice setup you got there Sauce. I'll be picking one up for sure and you know I've gotta hit the Lagoon with it before summer's end.

reckless_m@
08-08-2007, 01:05 PM
$10 berkley 3-rod holder(or anyother plastic rod holder for that matter)
+
2 $2 "utility straps" from the mart of wal

=

$14 rod holder

I have two mounted, one on each side. Left is my rods, right is my net, pliers, scale, etc. They fit perfect with my caddis navVI, just thread the straps through the rod holder itself and the d-rings on your tube and cinch it down with a strap lock or just plain tie it off nice and snug and youre good to go. :D

BTW - I have an extra berkley rod holder if anyone wants it, $5 and its yours