PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Pontoon or float tube

6two6fishing
05-18-2011, 12:46 AM
Im thinking of getting either a float tube (fish cat or odc 420) or a pontoon boat (odc lt) any suggestions and or expierences with either of the products i mentioned. Any input will be gratly apprciated...thanks in advance.

DockRat
05-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Forum: General Discussion
Post General non-fishing topics here.

6two6fishing
05-18-2011, 07:58 PM
you could have p.m. me bro you dont have to be such a prick about it...im just a fisherman trying to get some inputs from other fellow fishermen!...last time i checked this wasnt your website...if you dont have any input on the question i asked then dont reply...this is a float tube and yaker forum! and my question was about both!

IncredibleHuck
05-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Im thinking of getting either a float tube (fish cat or odc 420) or a pontoon boat (odc lt) any suggestions and or expierences with either of the products i mentioned. Any input will be gratly apprciated...thanks in advance.

What are you planning to fish for? Bass, Trout? Which lakes?

Forum: General Discussion
Post General non-fishing topics here.

Don't know what thats about, but he's in the right forum....

6two6fishing
05-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Both bass and trout...just local lakes...any advise will help thanks

IncredibleHuck
05-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Both bass and trout...for trout corona lake and bass the lower lagoon and othe local lakes...any advise will help thanks

Just go with one of the float tubes then.

basssturd
05-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Ive had the fish cat ,still have my odc 420. Personally I would go with the odc because its A bigger tube and has alot more storage for your gear. Dont get me wrong the fc4 was nice , but I like having the storage and size of the odc 420. They both have good customer service (odc gave a free cover when i ripped mine)and(creek co sent me new bladder when a friend over inflated and split mine) so they are both good

Ronira
06-04-2011, 05:34 PM
I love my ODC 1018 rontoon boat and will keep it forever. Easy to set up, fast on the water, (for an inflatable) runs all day on a battery charge or rows easily, can stand up and fish, can haul a ton of gear and my fat ***, and is very comfy with the raised swivel seat. It's been everywhere on Perris.