PDA

View Full Version : Central California Fishing (Kings River)

RickyRick
05-17-2011, 10:34 AM
I live about 40 minutes south of Fresno and hit up the local Kings River yesterday for some fishing. Usually just catch catfish out there but yesterday picked up some carp too! Guess the weather was perfect for fishing. Started about 3pm till 6:30pm. Started off slow with a small perch fouled hooked in the belly...poor guy! But then it picked up with a couple kitties and then three carp to end the day. Overall I was happy. Everything catch and release.

Dalizzy07
05-20-2011, 01:54 PM
thanks for the post bro, sometimes theres some good action on the Kings River

Hitts0n
05-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Just what I needed to know.I knew there was fish in that lake,just no one could answer me.We are going tubing at Kings River soon.
Imma do some fishing at night,afterwards...thanks for sharing and congrats!!

RickyRick
06-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Just what I needed to know.I knew there was fish in that lake,just no one could answer me.We are going tubing at Kings River soon.
Imma do some fishing at night,afterwards...thanks for sharing and congrats!!

I fish there allot since it is local to me. There is always a bite out there, whether I catch something or not is another thing. Most times it is small catfish, just recently I have been reeling in the carp. They are fun to catch. I have never tubed it but just bought one and need to patch a hole and I am thinking of trying the same thing. Good luck out there.