PDA

View Full Version : LMV from a rental

oakboy
05-15-2011, 06:47 PM
First time on the lake this past Friday. Had a game plan to drop shot but im not good at sticking to the plan. We saw a few fishing sitting on beds, kind of small but caught them any way on a mini jig bounced on the bed.

When i released the maybe 10" bass out of no where came a huge bass must have been close to ten or 15lbs, thing was huge and it had a buddy with him who was close to the same size. The big one just inhaled the smaller bass, i have never seen anything like that! :EyePop:

After that my buddy caught a nice blue gill on night crawlers, and then we went for the dam end. Over here we soaked some night crawlers for some large bluegills.

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad287/Oakboy711/IMAG0058.jpg
This is a smaller one, my buddies went closer to 12" and was FAT!

After this we went all over the lake near the condos and the crazy huge houses for nothing then went in front of Toritlla Flats and caught a bunch more Blue gill, nothing of significant size.

All in all a fun day between my buddy and I, we caught 4lmb, and 10 Bluegills.

Very nice lake i wish i just had more time to fish it, had to get back home to watch the kids. Hopefully more time next time(more pics too).

<><
KP

KILLA
05-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Right on man, looks like you had a fishing rendezvou. I hit up the spot near work yesterday, saw some nice sized one's but nothing biting. I even used live crawls....WTF,

oakboy
05-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Right on man, looks like you had a fishing rendezvou. I hit up the spot near work yesterday, saw some nice sized one's but nothing biting. I even used live crawls....WTF,

I will be trying that place tomorrow after work if the weather cooperates.

<><
KP

oakboy
05-17-2011, 10:27 PM
well fished the secret spot. Caught a bunch of dink bass and 1 bluegill, saw two big bass and two koi. Tried everything i could, only really got bit on the robo worm flylines to the edge of the lily pads.

<><
KP

KILLA
05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
well fished the secret spot. Caught a bunch of dink bass and 1 bluegill, saw two big bass and two koi. Tried everything i could, only really got bit on the robo worm flylines to the edge of the lily pads.

<><
KP

It's a tough spot especially when you see the one's your after. I think early morning or late evening makes the odds a little better

oakboy
05-18-2011, 04:29 PM
The bite was definitely starting to turn when I had to leave. What color robo's have you used? I was using Aaron's magic.

KP