PDA

View Full Version : the pudd being overrun by ika's

dday07
05-14-2011, 11:30 AM
talk to about 10 people fishing thu. 8 of them were using ika's(including myself)i give it 8 months before every bass in that lake is familiar with that lure

fishmounter
05-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Yeah, that's why I stopped using them at my local bass pond. Just don't work like they used to. I found a more effective lure anyway that no one is using... yet.

Surfer
05-14-2011, 12:19 PM
The same thing happened to my little pond. Everyone and their fat and ugly mamas are throwing Ikas.
Pls fishmounter. Do tell. Lol

bman90278
05-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Keep in mind the Ika's have been a great bait for many years and I'm sure u lake has had many anglers using them at times. No worries as there r better ways to catch bass now u r in the post spawn and getting floe to summer.

bman90278
05-14-2011, 01:55 PM
The same thing happened to my little pond. Everyone and their fat and ugly mamas are throwing Ikas.
Pls fishmounter. Do tell. Lol

That's funny surfer!!! Did u catch wind recently that A guy thinks people saw him using an ika and now he's pizzed off???? I overheard someone say he was the originator of using the Ika. Lmao

dday07
05-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Keep in mind the Ika's have been a great bait for many years and I'm sure u lake has had many anglers using them at times. No worries as there r better ways to catch bass now u r in the post spawn and getting floe to summer.

i agree,can't wait for summer!almost all shad type lures with just the occasionally thrown plastic worm.