PDA

View Full Version : sorry if i made anyone mad

beaver825
05-14-2011, 12:40 AM
I want to say sorry if I made anyone mad. I am just new to so cal and am still earning how to fish the ocean. this is in response to my thread about weather that I posted a few hours ago. I fell that I was out of line alittle bit but I also feel that if I post a thread and someone doesn't want to share info on it then they have the right not to share. But I feel if you share info don't make a rude comment and accuse of me of trolling and trying to steal spots or any info that may give me the upper hand. The questions I ask on this forum are simple questions about fishing and I understand some people may take me the wrong way but like I said I am new to Ocean fishing and am just trying to gather information so that I can in turn return Info to you members. I am very sorry for my actions and understand that I may have made people upset with me. I am pposting this in this area because these are the members who saw this. I also only fish one spot and thats because I can only fish at night time due to transportation. I am willing to help everyone I can on this site and hope to give information and knowledge back to this site. Thank you for understanding and I hope I have caused no hard feelings between anyone.

Ifishtoolittle
05-14-2011, 02:05 AM
Don't beat yourself up about it. It's been kind of trendy right now for a lot of newer members to post questions requesting spots and tips. Some are grateful and post their results, while others never respond. Also, some members are paranoid about poachers possibly using the forum to get info on how to improve their fishing skills so that they can keep catching and keeping fish from a possible fragile fishery. I totally get why you can't post too much on actual fishing reports you're like the rest of us we can't go out and fish 3+ days a week. Speaking of which I need to go out fish damn it!!! Cudas are F***in' WFO and I have so many papers to write!!!!!

DockRat
05-14-2011, 06:42 AM
Dear Beav, If you really want to know what gets some of us POed is when people don't push the ENTER button every couple sentences and type in a postage stamp style. Cmon and try to help us older guys out so we can follow the GIANT paragraph. Push ENTER here.

Nothing worse than trying to read and loosing your spot and having to find it. Books Newspapers all write with sentences and paragraphs. Push Enter her.

OK, Got that off my chest. You said;

'But I feel if you share info don't make a rude comment and accuse of me of trolling and trying to steal spots or any info that may give me the upper hand.'

1) Rude Comment No Biggie, Nobody Cares.
2) Trolling We all do it, Mo 411, Mo Betta
3) Steal Spots We all do it, Mo 411, Mo Betta
4) Upper Hand Info We all do it, Mo 411, Mo Betta

Keep up the good work. http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u89/JessicaRiddle_photos/Video%20Things/Riddydance.gif

I want to say sorry if I made anyone mad. I am just new to so cal and am still earning how to fish the ocean. this is in response to my thread about weather that I posted a few hours ago. I fell that I was out of line alittle bit but I also feel that if I post a thread and someone doesn't want to share info on it then they have the right not to share. But I feel if you share info don't make a rude comment and accuse of me of trolling and trying to steal spots or any info that may give me the upper hand. The questions I ask on this forum are simple questions about fishing and I understand some people may take me the wrong way but like I said I am new to Ocean fishing and am just trying to gather information so that I can in turn return Info to you members. I am very sorry for my actions and understand that I may have made people upset with me. I am pposting this in this area because these are the members who saw this. I also only fish one spot and thats because I can only fish at night time due to transportation. I am willing to help everyone I can on this site and hope to give information and knowledge back to this site. Thank you for understanding and I hope I have caused no hard feelings between anyone. I want to say sorry if I made anyone mad. I am just new to so cal and am still earning how to fish the ocean. this is in response to my thread about weather that I posted a few hours ago. I fell that I was out of line alittle bit but I also feel that if I post a thread and someone doesn't want to share info on it then they have the right not to share. But I feel if you share info don't make a rude comment and accuse of me of trolling and trying to steal spots or any info that may give me the upper hand. The questions I ask on this forum are simple questions about fishing and I understand some people may take me the wrong way but like I said I am new to Ocean fishing and am just trying to gather information so that I can in turn return Info to you members. I am very sorry for my actions and understand that I may have made people upset with me. I am pposting this in this area because these are the members who saw this. I also only fish one spot and thats because I can only fish at night time due to transportation. I am willing to help everyone I can on this site and hope to give information and knowledge back to this site. Thank you for understanding and I hope I have caused no hard feelings between anyone. I want to say sorry if I made anyone mad. I am just new to so cal and am still earning how to fish the ocean. this is in response to my thread about weather that I posted a few hours ago. I fell that I was out of line alittle bit but I also feel that if I post a thread and someone doesn't want to share info on it then they have the right not to share. But I feel if you share info don't make a rude comment and accuse of me of trolling and trying to steal spots or any info that may give me the upper hand. The questions I ask on this forum are simple questions about fishing and I understand some people may take me the wrong way but like I said I am new to Ocean fishing and am just trying to gather information so that I can in turn return Info to you members. I am very sorry for my actions and understand that I may have made people upset with me. I am pposting this in this area because these are the members who saw this. I also only fish one spot and thats because I can only fish at night time due to transportation. I am willing to help everyone I can on this site and hope to give information and knowledge back to this site. Thank you for understanding and I hope I have caused no hard feelings between anyone. I want to say sorry if I made anyone mad. I am just new to so cal and am still earning how to fish the ocean. this is in response to my thread about weather that I posted a few hours ago. I fell that I was out of line alittle bit but I also feel that if I post a thread and someone doesn't want to share info on it then they have the right not to share. But I feel if you share info don't make a rude comment and accuse of me of trolling and trying to steal spots or any info that may give me the upper hand. The questions I ask on this forum are simple questions about fishing and I understand some people may take me the wrong way but like I said I am new to Ocean fishing and am just trying to gather information so that I can in turn return Info to you members. I am very sorry for my actions and understand that I may have made people upset with me. I am pposting this in this area because these are the members who saw this. I also only fish one spot and thats because I can only fish at night time due to transportation. I am willing to help everyone I can on this site and hope to give information and knowledge back to this site. Thank you for understanding and I hope I have caused no hard feelings between anyone.

PS, No More lame threads. You just wasted 10 min of my life. :Razz:
DR

murrieta angler
05-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Beav,
I would have been mad also if anyone called me a d i c k.
Did you check out the website?
If so, then you got what you asked for.
I'm surprised you didn't get banned.
Ease up Bro, things will only get better the more you research and FISH!
Robert
<><

beaver825
05-14-2011, 12:06 PM
hey DR I will remember to use the enter button from now on.

see I do know how to use it. lol.

I just don't want to be seen as a bad guy or anything like i said I am still learning how to fish out here in California.

beaver825
05-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Beav,
I would have been mad also if anyone called me a d i c k.
Did you check out the website?
If so, then you got what you asked for.
I'm surprised you didn't get banned.
Ease up Bro, things will only get better the more you research and FISH!
Robert
<><

I just have a short fuse sometimes and yea I am pretty lucky about not getting banned. Thats why I wrote this thread to try and clear things up with everyone

I mean I just read the sticky saying if you don't want to give out info don't do it and then I get that stuff coming at me. It just made me mad thats all. But life must go on and I just needed some help. I thought it was a pretty simple question lol guess not lol.

Thanks and hope you can get out and catch some fish.

TSHARKSLAP
05-14-2011, 12:24 PM
honestly, i would never get mad at anyone on this site one time a while back i caught a snapping turtle

at lagoona lake and posted a thread how i kept him and a few people got pretty mad it was kinda comical

........guess what in one ear out the other................im deffinitly not gonna let anyone make me loose some sleep over it

all in all do your own thing we all started fishing the salt pond at some point

kzhlin
05-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Bro,

Go out on a 1/2 or 3/4 day boat off redondo, LB, or a landing near there.

You won't need any sweet spots.. BECAUSE THE CUDA BITE IS WFO RIGHT NOW!!! :D

Tight lines and good luck,
Kevin

superbigfish
05-14-2011, 07:27 PM
there is not crying in fishing.

DockRat
05-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Bro,

Go out on a 1/2 or 3/4 day boat off redondo, LB, or a landing near there.

You won't need any sweet spots.. BECAUSE THE CUDA BITE IS WFO RIGHT NOW!!! :D

Tight lines and good luck,
Kevin
Good advice on the 1/2 3/4 day.

there is not crying in fishing.
Your Killing Me http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m547/bexy31/tumblr_lj30ueQJAV1qdtn8w.gif

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/FrenchFryGuy515/crying-baby.jpg DR

smokehound
05-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey, no worries. It's not like you claimed to be a professor. :LOL:

bsp
05-16-2011, 07:42 PM
I guess some members just get annoyed when questions are asked that are easily answered with google or the "search" function on the forum. Chances are the question has been answered before.

Also, what exfactor said was valid. The more reports you post up, the more likely it is people will see that you're willing to contribute. Personal reasons can limit your ability to do so, but understand that people will be more generous with info if you show that you are giving back more than you are taking away. One person here has a good saying, and that's "pay it forward." Once you understand and apply that, then you'll see others extending more courtesies to you.

stepchild
05-16-2011, 08:15 PM
dont apoligize!!we all make rude or stupid comments on the board..your learning,and you should get some thick skin and deal with the teasing,,ur new,,,expect,and deal with it....just post up some good threads,WITH PICS!!..and you'll be alright

lovefofish
05-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Dont apologize, thank yourself this isnt BD

dock rat your so silly.http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/qqqqqiang/crazy.gif

DockRat
05-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Hey, no worries. It's not like you claimed to be the professor. :LOL:

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/VickiValentine99/Gilligans%20%20Island/Gilliga38.jpg

Dont apologize, thank yourself this isnt BD

dock rat your so silly.http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/qqqqqiang/crazy.gif

WHY DO HAVE TO START NAME CALLING ?

Don't Pissmeoff ! http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/PKTHEHOOD/s_12fe89d368591c7384f8cd14f30c50e4.gifhttp://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd260/kantstandya/bio.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k293/Zeke12_01/AngryBaby.gif
You Called Me http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n195/inlove2u_1992/quotes/One%20Word/sillay.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/BryleeBear831/GameOn.jpg
DR