PDA

View Full Version : Eisenhower park body found

basssturd
05-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I just saw on the news , they found a body of a dead man floating in the lake this morning , a resident walking around the lake at 6 am this morning saw the man floating at the edge of the lake face down. So far no cause of death has been determined. That is the second body in 7 months.

catchaser
05-12-2011, 10:05 AM
I hope it was not the body of Osama bin Laden because as we all know **** will float

reservoir dog
05-12-2011, 10:17 AM
I hope it was not the body of Osama bin Laden because as we all know **** will float

It wasn't Bin Ladin's body because he's still alive. You know the government took him into custody and just using the buried at sea story as a cover up. But speaking of bodies, I fished Hansen Dam one day and spoke to a fellow angler and he told me that they've found a few bodies there in the past. The fishing area is pretty decent and clean but once you step out...you're in the hood!

smokehound
05-12-2011, 06:34 PM
if the body was floating, it must have been there for quite a while...

Sad..

dfisher
05-12-2011, 07:16 PM
wow another dead body? wtf is going on in that neighborhood, its supposed to be a good city...

POSTAL
05-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Largemouth?

goodguy
05-13-2011, 09:04 AM
wow another dead body? wtf is going on in that neighborhood, its supposed to be a good city...

It is a nice city... Unfortunately over the last few years the bum population has gone up at the park. They friggin pass out drunk and/or fall in the damn lake. At least that's what happened last time. Why the cops let them just hang out there all the time is beyond me. And it's the same guys there all the time! It's obvious that they're not just visiting the park...

Dr. MindBendo
05-13-2011, 09:25 AM
What a coincidence that the 2 park lakes "Peck Rd. and Eisenhower" with the highest density of bums, have had multiple drowning deaths in the past few years. I wish the police that cover these two lakes would get rid of the bums. It's uncomfortable being around these drunken, druggy bums when trying to fish. I can only imagine how family's feel when bringing the kids to the park and seeing these people but hey I guess it's a sign of the times we're in.

DarkShadow
05-13-2011, 01:53 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5592/laworder.jpg

I wish the police that cover these two lakes would get rid of the bums.

Apparently the lake is handling the over population themselves.

smokehound
05-13-2011, 07:01 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5592/laworder.jpg

Apparently the lake is handling the over population themselves.Anaheim and orange are getting very bad. there's a massive gang war going on right now. Someone got shot multiple times right by my house on the 8th, and died. Right in front of a school and church.

DarkShadow
05-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Someone got shot multiple times right by my house on the 8th, and died. Right in front of a school and church.

Then it's these guys then:
http://bwog.com/uploads/logo_2.jpg

gogreeenz4
05-14-2011, 08:42 AM
i live 5 minutes away and actually debated goin and getn a line wet this mornin. this town is a great the problem is we have stooopid *** kids who have this need to be tough and hard.. its silly the way this town has changed in the last 5 years..drugs are getn outta control around here that could be a major problem..daddys money and drugs is never a good mix not to mention egos bigger then orange county is the problem

smokehound
05-15-2011, 12:02 AM
i live 5 minutes away and actually debated goin and getn a line wet this mornin. this town is a great the problem is we have stooopid *** kids who have this need to be tough and hard.. its silly the way this town has changed in the last 5 years..drugs are getn outta control around here that could be a major problem..daddys money and drugs is never a good mix not to mention egos bigger then orange county is the problemI give it about 15-20 years until socal's infrastructure collapses. There IS a plus side-- Houses will become cheap as dirt to OWN, however the likelihood of being burgled will increase vastly. It's already happening, we've all seen the enormous cuts, and now police, firefighters, all govt. workers are being severed. To escape this, most of them are transferring to different counties. This is almost exactly what happened to Detroit!

goodguy
05-19-2011, 02:51 PM
I emailed Doug Irving who wrote the article for the OC register and received the following response...

"Thanks for your email. I checked with police, and they said they did find a suicide note at the scene.

Hope that helps. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any other questions."

DarkShadow
05-19-2011, 04:03 PM
I emailed Doug Irving who wrote the article for the OC register..

Didya ask him how the fishing was?

fish-o-haulic
05-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Didya ask him how the fishing was?

thats messed up haha.

Rapala17
05-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Hey, didn't this happen last year? Dude, that place is a death hole!