PDA

View Full Version : best fishing spot in h.beach?

mora
05-10-2011, 09:27 PM
hey guys help a newbie over here.i'm going to the beach this weekend and i need some heads ups.what's the best place for surf fishing.around h.beach and seal beach.thanks for your help.

cesar mora.

vanillagurilla
05-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Bolsa chica, half way between the parking enterance and the inlet jetty

beaver825
05-10-2011, 09:40 PM
there is the seal beach jetty. i heard that is a pretty good place to fish too

mora
05-10-2011, 10:27 PM
ok.i know where it is.i got some berkley sand worms in the camo color what color on the lucky craft or what pattern.let me know thanks.cesar m.

tree
05-10-2011, 10:34 PM
ok.i know where it is.i got some berkley sand worms in the camo color what color on the lucky craft or what pattern.let me know thanks.cesar m.

sardine or anchovy, silver/blue colors will be good. I was @ Newport beach today and had a gold and green LC torn off my line by some fish.

vanillagurilla
05-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Ms sardine, american shad or aurora black.

smokehound
05-10-2011, 11:59 PM
A good idea is to try tossing kastmasters around there, Lots of enormous YFC that strike lures hard.

Fortunately, they dont really like mussels that much once they get that huge. Keeps the poachers away from em..

if only Spotfins were that difficult to catch as adults...

tacklejunkie
05-11-2011, 06:22 AM
Sheesh no wonder people are down there arm to arm fighting over halibut. lol
Glad I found some new spots before last year was over. that spot is in books and on every forum now.

I should go make a new account, make two posts and ask for the best freshwater fishing spot in the world and see what happens.

Ifishtoolittle
05-11-2011, 10:53 AM
I should go make a new account, make two posts and ask for the best freshwater fishing spot in the world and see what happens.

You should. It almost seems like most people are doing that.

fish4keep
05-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Sheesh no wonder people are down there arm to arm fighting over halibut. lol
Glad I found some new spots before last year was over. that spot is in books and on every forum now.

the advantages of the internet..... or disadvantages?????