PDA

View Full Version : Tradition Special 3/4 Day Trip This Friday

Jackpot Jimmy
05-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Hey guys,

We have a special trip on line this Friday, May 13th (don't let Friday the 13th scare you :LOL:). The cost is $55 and it will be from 8am to 5pm, so you get to sleep in a little bit. There will be fishing experts on the boat to assist you in your fishing needs and also share some expertise. Prizes will also be raffled off. Call us at (818) 855-9501 for reservations.

We will be on the hunt for barracuda and we always have rockfish to fall back on if that doesn't pan out.

We hope to see you out here with us!

Thank You,

Tradition Sportfishing

JapanRon
05-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi Jackpot Jimmy,

How many slots for paying anglers ...... number of your crew as well as experts ? As I mentioned in one reply yesterday ....... I'd be willing to go on a boat that actually did a Barracuda or Bust trip !! That's cuda or zero !!

Interesting. I'll bet Smiley would go for sure !!

JapanRon

Jackpot Jimmy
05-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Hi Jackpot Jimmy,

How many slots for paying anglers ...... number of your crew as well as experts ? As I mentioned in one reply yesterday ....... I'd be willing to go on a boat that actually did a Barracuda or Bust trip !! That's cuda or zero !!

Interesting. I'll bet Smiley would go for sure !!

JapanRon

Ron I don't think we'll have to worry about it because there's only a few reservations in the books right now, hopefully we get more and the barracuda stick around!

DockRat
05-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Come on Ron and take a break from your weekly repetitive routine.
That bubble was on the other day but no steam ?
No Bonito or Steam since the sardine die off.
That's why Cory always gets fish because he adapts to change well.
No disrespect but fishing the Shoe week in and week out on the bottom
with plastics sounds like alot of work for little reward.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww26/htasp09chinese/chinese-railroad-1.jpg DR

Jackpot Jimmy
05-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Sounds like the barracuda are biting again today! We got out and last we heard from Capt. Steven is that there are big schools of gar in the bay and they are up and biting today!

JapanRon
05-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi guys,

Looks like limits for anglers from Dana Wharf to San Pedro !! Gonna hit them gar hard on the shoe tomorrow and Friday and maybe Sunday .... depending on the loads !!

JapanRon

Thisfool
05-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey guys,

We have a special trip on line this Friday, May 13th (don't let Friday the 13th scare you :LOL:). The cost is $55 and it will be from 8am to 5pm, so you get to sleep in a little bit. There will be fishing experts on the boat to assist you in your fishing needs and also share some expertise. Prizes will also be raffled off. Call us at (818) 855-9501 for reservations.

We will be on the hunt for barracuda and we always have rockfish to fall back on if that doesn't pan out.

We hope to see you out here with us!

Thank You,

Tradition Sportfishing

cant make it om friday but looks like ill be seeing u on sunday

smokehound
05-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Damn, cant you guys knock of ten bucks? 55 bucks? I could afford 45, but damn. that extra ten bucks kills me.

JapanRon
05-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi DockRat,

No disrespect felt !! That weekly trip is to hang with my buddies !! Rockfish is .... was the name of the game for the last 3 months so .......... as a matter of fact ..... I wouldn't even go out on the Rockfish trips if my buddies weren't there !! I'd concentrate on my float tube, surf fishing, etc. for my fix !!

JapanRon

Jackpot Jimmy
05-10-2011, 09:45 PM
cant make it om friday but looks like ill be seeing u on sunday

Sounds good Travis!

Damn, cant you guys knock of ten bucks? 55 bucks? I could afford 45, but damn. that extra ten bucks kills me.

Sorry, we didn't set the price on this trip, the chartermaster did in making it an open party charter. But the normal 3/4 day is $60, and this is just a tad bit shorter than that so that's why it's $55.