PDA

View Full Version : skunked again.. and again... and again.

RoboLOS
05-08-2011, 07:44 PM
well i try and fish lake perris at least twice a week and never ever get skunked. But for the last 3 weeks ive been skunked. ive thrown my whole soft plastic arsonal and a whole bunch of nothing. Tryed my fav lot 11, marina, dam, shallows... getting kinda frustrating.
I dont have a boat and fish from shore.. any advice??
or any advice for puddingstone?

fishmounter
05-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Stop fishing for bass

fish-o-haulic
05-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Stop fishing for bass

Whats he gonna fish for trout. hahaha just kidding.

SDDave
05-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Have you thought about hiring a guide?
Pete Marino is a board sponsor and guides perris
Not only will you get on the fish but you'll go home with a lot of useful info to hit the water again on your on, even from shore.

quickerstang
05-11-2011, 12:26 PM
well i try and fish lake perris at least twice a week and never ever get skunked. But for the last 3 weeks ive been skunked. ive thrown my whole soft plastic arsonal and a whole bunch of nothing. Tryed my fav lot 11, marina, dam, shallows... getting kinda frustrating.

Puddingstone sucks and keep your head up, I have been getting skunked for the last few times out and finally on Monday BAM I caught 4 fish. Never give up!

adriiiian
05-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Stop fishing for bass

dont listen to him

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Try below the old waterslide area and along where that zone ends where the terrain abruptly changes to adobe.....concentrate in the rocky zone bordering that transition,....

Drop shot oxblood robo with smelly jelly ....1 1/2' to 2' tag end #1 gamakatsu dropshot hook and 8lb test...

fish slow to medium.....

if in a boat...try the shelves off the island area or the flats on the north wing...

time on the water equals fish...
they are there...maybe something wrong with your presentation...

1/4 oz to 3/8 oz dropshot weight round and rockhoppers...

Good luck....hope it helps..

Ur better off there than pudingstone....not that I haven't caught tons o fish at the pudd...but your odds of better days are at perris....

Hit it now before high temps reduce the lakes oxygen levels and shut off the bite...

Keep trying ! EARLY AND LATE ! typically no noontime bite in those high temps out there

TheAsianGuy
05-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Instead of throwing baits into the water, throw yourself into it *LOL* snorkling gears and a bowgun is perfect!