PDA

View Full Version : what do you think

TSHARKSLAP
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Ive been thinking on throwing my revo toro 60 on a graphiter 800xl trigger, im thinking this will be pretty cool setup. Have you guys seen the toro 60, i got mine online and this thing is way bigger then i anticipated i have 250 yds with room for top shot.

Swank909
05-11-2011, 01:53 AM
The Toro 60 is definately huge reel and has a big line capacity. The Toro 50 is more my size lol, the sheer ammount of drag the reel can put out straight from the box is amazing. The 800XL should compliment the reel pretty well but you could even kick the rod up to a MH and get away with it with that reel lol

Which Way Out
05-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Yea I got the Toro 60 on a killer deal late last year also and am working on getting a rod. I think I will be going with the Shimano Clarious 8'6" MH. I am on a 7' right now but it takes a lot of work to make the best out of the cast.
The Toro 60 is great and if I can I want to get a 50 as well. The 60 is a monster. I have dreams of yellowtail on that someday this summer, should be fun............
The only issue I have had with the reel was on how to open the side plate to adjust the spool controls. Saved by You tube. Once you know the trick its easy, just don't know why it wasn't spelled out in the manual.

TSHARKSLAP
05-11-2011, 08:05 PM
thats is thing about EBAY LOL u cant see how big it actually is , i was thinking hard on the 50 or 60 and i was like dang i can handle some big yellows on my revo inshore figured i would get the bigger one im still shocked how huge it is cant wait to try it on a more of a bendo rod. i have it on a heavy catalina rod which is nice and stiff lol but i like to see my rod look like its about to break