PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs Back........Catin again

BULLDOGBOOGERS
05-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Mostly Family matters....Karens mon has pankeratic (sp) cancer....so she's down in Del-Mar every weekend.....so the Bulldog don't get to fish much.....well anyway.......I still think about Dana often......Man i Loved that Guy ! i got out this past week......went down to Arizona......Bartlett Lake....close to Scottsdale......took 3rd place in a Catfish Tournment....man it was wild.....32.7 pound Flathead !........and thought about Dana....when i got him in my boat......he always used to kid me about my Zebcos at Corona & Irvine Lake......well i am quite sure he peepin the old Bulldog out now....First place went to another scott....51.6.....Monster Cat.....took home 1,200 bucks.....but it's all good !

well anyway.....got the green light to hit the Colorado River....tonight......so iam a going.......

The Bulldog thinks about you guys alot........can't wait to hit the Vine this summer.....
just Family stuff........going on !......talk to you soon !

Scott "aka" Da Bulldogboogers.....from the Hills of Corona,CA:LOL:

troutdog
05-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Nice job on the 3rd place finish Scott, but you are still top bulldog here on FNN buddy!

Thanks for posting up and sharing the pics....big fat cat for sure.

Scott mark this one down on the calendar of you are not already booked and please spread the word among the fellow "cat addicts" you know! (sorry for the thread jack, just want to make sure you got the heads up)
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?56385-CatFish-Co-Op-2-!-July-23rd-Irvine-Lake

Best of health to Karen's Mom....I hope things improve.

See you on the water!

TD

AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN
05-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey Mr. Boogers...
Good to hear you out on the water. My prayers with you and the family! Hey, 32.7 pounds is #1 in my book! Great Fishing! I'm heading down to Blythe on the 12th, I hope I can come near to duplicating your outing! With some skill & luck I should have some good pics to share. Keep pullin em' in. AB