PDA

View Full Version : Need Jenks Lake info.

phishin phool
05-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Hey FNNers, I was thinkin about tubin Jenks this sat. Anybody got any advise on where the hot spots are or what works good there(lures/jigs/powerworms etc). This would be my first time fishin there but I have checked it out a few times. Thanks.

IncredibleHuck
05-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Hey FNNers, I was thinkin about tubin Jenks this sat. Anybody got any advise on where the hot spots are or what works good there(lures/jigs/powerworms etc). This would be my first time fishin there but I have checked it out a few times. Thanks.

It'll probably be after a few more spots. I know there is a lot of left over fish at Gregory from the derby!

phishin phool
05-05-2011, 10:10 PM
I was think about Gregory too, but they stocked Jenks this week.
It'll probably be after a few more spots. I know there is a lot of left over fish at Gregory from the derby!

christainmetalhead909
05-05-2011, 10:26 PM
im going to gregory tomorrow but last year when i was at jenks there were a lot of weeds and corn power bait was working and small thomas bouyants were working red and gold.

vanillagurilla
05-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Jenks is ok, they put tiny fish in there though.

cjschock
05-06-2011, 09:28 AM
White minijigs with a pink stinger tail have worked well for me up there. Just cast it out and drift it from your tube. I might head up there sat so maybe I'll see you on the water.

IncredibleHuck
05-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Pink/White & Orange Lip Ripperz Trout worms work great. I like to split shot them there.

Also in the deeper water using the Z Spoons work well.

And if you're in a tube, you can always try tossing a fly if you're there early or late enough for a hatch.

tacklejunkie
05-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Jenks is ok, they put tiny fish in there though.
Froggin, FTW

phishin phool
05-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the replys fellaz, not sure......Jenks or Corona for the last stock...................