PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Rat Bass!

fishindude420
05-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Went out a few nights ago with my buddy to try out a new rat i made and a little local lake. Not a huge fish but a good 1st fish on the 1st night testing out my bait! looks like its gonna work great this summer :)

joetro474
05-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Way to go on the homemade rat.

tree
05-03-2011, 12:26 PM
thats a pretty big rat. nice fish!

fishindude420
05-03-2011, 02:26 PM
thats a pretty big rat. nice fish!

Yes it is. I havent seen many big boy rats out on the market so i made myself one. Its a beefy bait for only the beefiest of bass.lol

tacklejunkie
05-03-2011, 04:03 PM
If you like Rats (even though I know you made your own already, which is really cool BTW), check out the one Last Chance bait and tackle has next time you're in Hemmet dood. They have a few different colors and big double jointed rats. Love that place.

Good work on the home made lure fish man. always rewarding.

Sublime-Steve
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Thats a fat fish... nice bait.. yea you should check out last chance man.. even if its for some idea's for your new line up :-)

fishindude420
05-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Thats a fat fish... nice bait.. yea you should check out last chance man.. even if its for some idea's for your new line up :-)

Thanks for the reply man! Lol i aint trying to steal any ideas. I just need a sander and some chunks of wood, i think my ideas r good enough :)

fishindude420
05-03-2011, 11:29 PM
If you like Rats (even though I know you made your own already, which is really cool BTW), check out the one Last Chance bait and tackle has next time you're in Hemmet dood. They have a few different colors and big double jointed rats. Love that place.

Good work on the home made lure fish man. always rewarding.

Thanks bro. Yah i might check it out sometime but one of the reasons i made that rat is because i didnt wanna have to waste any money on one :) plus i wanted a beefy one! lol

tacklejunkie
05-03-2011, 11:46 PM
It's all about that mechanical looking stuff, told ya!
Fish love it. Add in a rubbery rear end to the robot joints of some sort like bbz or triple trout or your rat and it gets hammered.