PDA

View Full Version : float tube gregory?

Frequent Flyer
04-30-2011, 07:34 PM
1. can u float tube gregory?
2. if so where do i go to get a pass and get inspected?

Kelster
04-30-2011, 07:51 PM
We site says $10.00/day/ i just got a fish cat and thinking about going up there to see. I have fished the shore and want to learn how to tube.

Frequent Flyer
04-30-2011, 08:09 PM
hey me to!!! thanks for the info and we shld hook up to float togethr. i just got a fish cat and am still learinin

MexicanPistachio
05-01-2011, 01:36 AM
float tubes and kayaks are allowed now. believe i paid $40 for the season launch last year. you get the pass from the boat house

tacklejunkie
05-01-2011, 04:57 AM
The pass comes with mandatory life jacket rental, which you must return at the end of the day. They will come looking for you to take the jacket back and kick you off the lake if you are late.

I think they do this because the Greg can get really windy and they want to ensure everyone who tubes it has a PFD and is registered with the boathouse/patrol in case anyone goes missing.

Kelster
05-01-2011, 07:19 AM
hey me to!!! thanks for the info and we shld hook up to float togethr. i just got a fish cat and am still learinin
I just got a Fish Cat and I am working on building the pole holders. Have never tubed but look forward to getting out there. I know it's not to complicated but I also know that you never take anything for granted on the water. I lost a good friend years ago in the Sea of Cortez.

Trout 1
05-01-2011, 02:07 PM
I just got a Fish Cat and I am working on building the pole holders. Have never tubed but look forward to getting out there. I know it's not to complicated but I also know that you never take anything for granted on the water. I lost a good friend years ago in the Sea of Cortez.

I have a tube...never have got it out yet....i'd be down to tube with you guys....3 beginners lol

Frequent Flyer
05-01-2011, 03:34 PM
im down for with whoever and wenevr the more the gayer as i always say. but if anyone starts to sink ill just scream and kick.......away probably

christainmetalhead909
05-02-2011, 09:30 AM
ive been wanting to try and tube there also, i have only tubed one time and gregory is super close.

Kelster
05-05-2011, 07:40 AM
The earliest you can launch your float tube is 7:00am, I just got off the phone with them. Trying to decide whether I go to Perris or Gregory this weekend.