PDA

View Full Version : NPH 4/30 Got a new species for me!

tree
04-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Was a hard morning's fishing @ NPH. We got to our spot around 10:00, windy with gusts up to 30 mph. Me and Sublime-Steve decided to hide behind the island @ Edgewater ave where the wind was much calmer and we could actually fish.

Fished with a Sebile magic swimmer, some LC FM 110s, and some creature baits, all for a slow day of nothing.

I got 1 small stingray on my luckycraft. hooked it in the tail and wing.

Left around 4:00 after a nice day at NPH scoping out the babes and bikinis since the fish werent around to play.

brad1
04-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Nice on hooking the sting ray man :) see them out there all the time next time try texas rigging a bass assasin and hopping it off the bottom..I have best luck with that....good luck next time fellas

Brad1

tree
04-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Nice on hooking the sting ray man :) see them out there all the time next time try texas rigging a bass assasin and hopping it off the bottom..I have best luck with that....good luck next time fellas

Brad1

LOL damn. SublimeSteve was doing exactly that! No bites though.

Do you guys know if the Edgewater Island is best fished at low tide or high tide?

edit: we fished the outgoing tide and the first half hour of the incoming tide around 3:00

ghetto dad
04-30-2011, 05:17 PM
damn sublime steve has been fishing all over the place..lol

nice report man..yeah..these winds SUCK and even after they are done...its gonna take a few days for conditions to get better...

GD

tree
04-30-2011, 05:26 PM
damn sublime steve has been fishing all over the place..lol

nice report man..yeah..these winds SUCK and even after they are done...its gonna take a few days for conditions to get better...

GD

Wahaha me and Steve are fishin EVERYWHERE! ahahaha So far it's been what, BBL, local pond, and now NPH.

Perhaps Lake Perris tmrw,

ghetto dad
04-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Wahaha me and Steve are fishin EVERYWHERE! ahahaha So far it's been what, BBL, local pond, and now NPH.

Perhaps Lake Perris tmrw,

nice man....hopefully this damn wind backs off..i want to hit the surf tomorrow

good luck wherever you go bro

GD

tree
04-30-2011, 05:48 PM
nice man....hopefully this damn wind backs off..i want to hit the surf tomorrow

good luck wherever you go bro

GD

TY TY good luck to you too man. I'm with you on the wind. it stirs up the muck, and water clarity takes at least a day to get cleaned up.

murrieta angler
04-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey tree,
Something is better than nothing, at least you got to feel your rod get a bend in it.
Robert
<><

vanillagurilla
04-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Pm me if u want my secrect nph bait (plastixs) nice job killing the skunk 7