PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elizabeth

fish-o-haulic
04-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Anyone know a good spot to fish Elizabeth. I went there once with my grandfather on the way back home from a trip to Castaic. Dont know if it was a legal spot to fish. there was a place to drive up to the lake that was on the side of the side of the road. I think there was a picnic table there. When we got there I threw a spinnerbait out into some weeds for some largemouth and i got ended up with a bag of close fish. My grandfather threw out a nightcrawler and something kept taking his bait. We only were there a good 20 to 30mins at most. I heard there were alot of bullfrogs there or something like that so i figured there had to be largemouth where frogs are. since the frogs like weeds just like lmb. Heard there was great catfish there and im always up for some catfishing. any pointer i can get would be appreciated because im taking a trip there soon.

ltj427
04-29-2011, 12:25 PM
I was there last week at the same spot your talking about. Use inflated nightcrawlers and you will catch little bullhead cats all day long.

tpfishnfool
04-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Its a good place to catch a ''Buzz''. The fishing Stinks... Literally..