PDA

View Full Version : Seaguar Carbon Pro Fluorocarbon Fishing Line 4 lb.

Sleek Fishing
04-29-2011, 11:38 AM
I went out and bought this line. Its the Blue and yellow box in 4 pound test line. My question is it any good? Does it break? Will it hold up toa ten pound fish like a trout? I have looked up online and I see good and bad things about it. So I thought I wuld ask the people on here about it, that use it or have tried it.

Thank you for your time. Sleekfishing

fish-o-haulic
04-29-2011, 11:54 AM
I went out and bought this line. Its the Blue and yellow box in 4 pound test line. My question is it any good? Does it break? Will it hold up toa ten pound fish like a trout? I have looked up online and I see good and bad things about it. So I thought I wuld ask the people on here about it, that use it or have tried it.

Thank you for your time. Sleekfishing

its pretty good stuff

Socal Bassman
04-29-2011, 10:52 PM
I have 6lb. Carbon Pro tied on both of my spinning reels. All I can say is this is one strong line. I fished a tournament last year where the fish took me into a thick weedbed. I tried everything to get the fish out of there, but he had me wrapped up good. With time running out, I told my boater to forget about it and hit the trolling motor on high. I pointed the rod tip at the snag, hoping the line will snap. The line didn't break though, instead it pulled the fish and about 5lbs. of weeds out.