PDA

View Full Version : time to catch up.

bayfishingjunkie
04-28-2011, 10:44 PM
Whats up fnn... Been a while since my last post so I guess I can fill you in. I'll keep this one focused on Pudd. but I do have one new spot I got to fish today. Pudd first.. I have been stopping by a few times a week but only for an hour or so nothing too serious . and I did manage to pick up a bass here and there. As luck would have it I stopped by on Tuesday morning and ran into two float tubers,I found out that they were killing them in the last few days on creature baits. So I returned the next morning with my tube. I had three rigs with me a 7' flipping stick/Curado500 with a tex rig creature, a 6" St. Croix /revo and a last minute choice of a 5' spinning rod that I wrapped myself/stradic 4# test line. to know how this story ends go to this link
http://youtu.be/YvDnzxnJS_I Next is a new spot I got the honor to fish at today...I wont give up the exact area but I will say it's a senior trailer park with a lake full of nice bass. my buddy and I fished for about 1 hour as guests of a resident. we got 5 bass from 3-4 pounds. great place to fish. I have some diamond valley posts to put up now so I'll ttyl.

fish-o-haulic
04-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Whats up fnn... Been a while since my last post so I guess I can fill you in. I'll keep this one focused on Pudd. but I do have one new spot I got to fish today. Pudd first.. I have been stopping by a few times a week but only for an hour or so nothing too serious . and I did manage to pick up a bass here and there. As luck would have it I stopped by on Tuesday morning and ran into two float tubers,I found out that they were killing them in the last few days on creature baits. So I returned the next morning with my tube. I had three rigs with me a 7' flipping stick/Curado500 with a tex rig creature, a 6" St. Croix /revo and a last minute choice of a 5' spinning rod that I wrapped myself/stradic 4# test line. to know how this story ends go to this link
http://youtu.be/YvDnzxnJS_I Next is a new spot I got the honor to fish at today...I wont give up the exact area but I will say it's a senior trailer park with a lake full of nice bass. my buddy and I fished for about 1 hour as guests of a resident. we got 5 bass from 3-4 pounds. great place to fish. I have some diamond valley posts to put up now so I'll ttyl.

sounds like someone has been succesful. the other secret location sounds familiar, i think i know what your talking about but im not gonna give the location that i think it is.