PDA

View Full Version : First DD fish od the year and Bako limits.. Trout only style!!!

cutbait
04-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Hit the siphon north of north of lost hills this afternoon and got hammered first cast.. Drag peelin runs... 30 yards at a time.. 20 minute batlle and I finally get him to the edge and lip him.... didn't have my scale with me so I don't know exactly how big....you guess

Pic just doesn't do this fish justice,,, its scales were friggin huge...

Stuck around a we bit longer and picked up a smaller fish.

Fish tacos for the cutbait house tonight..... Woohooo!!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2011-04-27_13-00-28_794-1.jpg

LeeRoy Jenkins!
04-27-2011, 05:03 PM
LMAO!!! Hey, at least u got sumthin, I got a big fat skunk and another "reverse racoon" sunburn today... Did see a couple monster carp up by the edge doin the deed by some weeds, is bowfishing allowed at the duct?:Big Grin:

trail blazer
04-27-2011, 05:04 PM
BigOLE TOAD STRIPERS you got there bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im on my way to your house for my share of the MEAT!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRAIL BLAZER

Lucky Lager
04-27-2011, 05:31 PM
how's the vegitation up there? i went out yesterday & it was pretty bad here......and f-ing windy

LeeRoy Jenkins!
04-27-2011, 08:05 PM
how's the vegitation up there? i went out yesterday & it was pretty bad here......and f-ing windy
Were u asking Cutbait or me? Very little up here cause the water is always blasting, some weeds upstream of the gates but not alot of moss (or fish) wind was'nt too bad today but it's supposed to be blown out the rest of the week...

LeeRoy Jenkins!
04-27-2011, 08:36 PM
So how did those tacos turn out CB? :LOL:

cutbait
04-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Vegetation here is green and slimy, kinda stringy and grows a lot around the edge of the bank, but thats not important right now

So how did those tacos turn out CB? :LOL:

Delicious,, I strongly suggest everyone try it.

LeeRoy Jenkins!
04-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Did both of em hit the LC? Top/middle/bottom of the water column? Steady retrieve, or were u jerkin it? :Big Grin:

trail blazer
04-28-2011, 03:02 AM
Did both of em hit the LC? Top/middle/bottom of the water column? Steady retrieve, or were u jerkin it? :Big Grin:

Leroy,,,,,,,,,,He,s always JERKIN it,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-28-2011, 01:14 PM
U need to paint some stripes on that sucka next time and squint as U land it....

Breadball masta'