PDA

View Full Version : WTB 8 inch "rof 5" HUDDS.

fishindude420
04-27-2011, 11:47 AM
lookin for a couple of huddies rof 5 and they need to run straight please. Ive bought too many sideways swimming hudds and its frkn driving me crazy!lol.looking for rainbow trout, or holdover. pm me with ur prices. Looking to meet or pic up in the oc area. preferably around anaheim,fullerton

ghost2uu
04-27-2011, 12:08 PM

I have these three hudds group package $100.00 The tiger trout is numbered 127/250 and the white one is the HBC tournament colored Hudd. The trout hudd is a trout hudd.

ghost2uu
04-27-2011, 12:11 PM
pic uploaded

fishindude420
04-27-2011, 12:29 PM
100 bux! Im not looking for a bait that catches fishermen im looking for a bait that catches fish :) lol. i already have a tiger trout just looking for rainbow or holdover as i said above. Thanks anyways man!

tacklejunkie
04-27-2011, 12:44 PM
I got one for you repaired for $10
never yanked a fish on it yet. Just used mend it on the nose cause the line split the nose after a while. Good as new.
my rof 12 works better for some reason.

tacklejunkie
04-27-2011, 12:46 PM
lol you know what it does swim like 1 degree on it's side. Not much but it's there.
You can have it free next time you're in the area.
Stick a donkey.

DarkShadow
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
....they need to run straight please.

Good luck finding those.

The minute Huddleston started mass producing these things, most of the ones I've acquired have issues swimming out of the package. In fact, you can even see some deformity in the trout mold on some.

The only ones that have swum straight for me out of the package are

1. The early releases of them, when they used to cost almost $20 more than what they do now.

2. Limited Edition versions.

Most of the ones I've bought from store shelves have had issues swimming.

AbsolutePig
04-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Hey bro....I order mine from Tacklewarehouse.com . They are out of the 5's until the 30th of this month......I only fish the 12 and 16 and I have great luck with those. They have plenty of those in stock if you are still looking. Good-luck!

fishindude420
04-27-2011, 03:20 PM
DARKSHADOW
i Know what your talking about man. Thats why i like buying used ones ,sometimes i get a old beat up one and they work great!lol. Im guessing because they were one of the older versions. I still have a couple of them but there chillin on a rockpile in about 20 feet of water right now.hahaha. Now there just not putting the time and effort into it like they use to. Dont get me wrong they still catch fish but id rather not have to adjust and tweak the bait here and there, i just wanna go out and stick some donkeys! lol

fishindude420
04-27-2011, 03:22 PM
lol you know what it does swim like 1 degree on it's side. Not much but it's there.
You can have it free next time you're in the area.
Stick a donkey.

Thanks man! Yah there hard as hell to get them to run straight. a lil bits not that bad. usually if i rest the hook on one side a lil more then the other it balances is out. We need to go meet up at our lil tube spot soon and stick some pigs! Ill buy it from yah when im down in your area. Most likely when im down there fishing.lol

fishindude420
04-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Hey bro....I order mine from Tacklewarehouse.com . They are out of the 5's until the 30th of this month......I only fish the 12 and 16 and I have great luck with those. They have plenty of those in stock if you are still looking. Good-luck!

Thanks for the reply man. I have tons of rof12 and 16. They work great but for these city parks i want something i can really slow roll without it getting stuck in the weedline every single cast. The rof 5 works perfect for these ponds around here.

ghetto dad
04-27-2011, 03:30 PM
LMFAO @ "catches fisherman"

LOL

GD

tacklejunkie
04-28-2011, 07:02 AM
Cool man it'll be sitting here waiting for you.
You can have it free cause I know you'll hook a fish on it.
I think it's not too bad as far as the crookedness. You probably can fix it with the rigging hook like you say.

Free any time you need it just send me a PM.
I've been trying to sell it for a while and nobody wants it so it's got your name on it.

I prefer the mechanical type trouts myself.
My ROF12 has pinned three fisheez and is now retired with teeth marks.

fishindude420
04-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Cool man it'll be sitting here waiting for you.
You can have it free cause I know you'll hook a fish on it.
I think it's not too bad as far as the crookedness. You probably can fix it with the rigging hook like you say.

Free any time you need it just send me a PM.
I've been trying to sell it for a while and nobody wants it so it's got your name on it.

I prefer the mechanical type trouts myself.
My ROF12 has pinned three fisheez and is now retired with teeth marks.

Nice man i appreciate it. Im thinking about taking a tubing trip sometime next week out there. Ill send you a pm when i figure out what day and see if your free to go stick some toads! Yah i remember your ROF12 huddie you were kicking *** on that bait!lol