PDA

View Full Version : tubing perris this saturday the 11th

matt duarte
08-06-2007, 11:23 AM
anyone feel like tubing perris on the 11th this saturday? me and socalrippin just took a expencive trip to hemet lake and all we caught were carp! damn monster gold fish! anyway we decided to head back to our roots and fish perris, we know the east end pretty well, we target LMB(this is our main objective) than we target cats and gills. tubing their we do see a lot of carp and know where they awalys feed (so any carp fisherman out their pm me for info) but the carp is our last resort to beating the skunk.

so if any one would like to join me and socalrippin out their you are all more than welcome to come fish, share stories and get towed around by the bass lol

I will be out on my fish cat 4 and socalrippin will be on a alum boat (it helps having a buddy on a boat when your tubing) lol easy way out and back from the water on the big lakes:)

hits us up guys and gals! hope to see you their!

jig'n
08-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Man i would love to join you guys, its been a few weeks now since i took my tube out there. But i have to go to a bachelor party at lake mead for 3 days :(

LOL well good luck to you guys and maybe i can jjoin ya one of there days.

catch ya out there!

Jig'n

Skyler
08-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey, Matt. I'm down. PM me and I'll send you my cell phone number. Late.

-Skyler

reckless_m@
08-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Im up for it. Got the weekend off so im planning to get some fishing in. Havent been to Perris in a couple weeks and I gotta get that fish I farmed last time. Ill PM ya guys before Sat.

tacklejunkie
08-06-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm in.
Gonna slay a few more gills..
Let me know what time to show up.

matt duarte
08-06-2007, 05:48 PM
sweet! sounds like its gonna be a awsome trip! we will be owning it at perris! i awalys try to get their right when the gate opens....
but this time im not paddling out their..ya ya call me a sissy :lol: i just want to get out thier fast and wiht breath :lol:

i will be hitching a right on a alum boat with socalrippin and once we get to the island im unloading and gettin in the water!

glad to see you all can make it!!

tacklejunkie
08-06-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll launch from the south side to minimize paddling :lol:

Skyler
08-06-2007, 08:30 PM
I'll launch from the south side to minimize paddling :lol:

Ditto. I can handle the kick to the island no problem. Where should we all meet?

reckless_m@
08-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Ive never actually tried the East end of the island. Do you guys drop in at lots 11/12? I usually fish sail cove, the dam or bernasconi.

matt duarte
08-07-2007, 08:22 AM
i launched from 11 and 12 last time and it was a 45 min kick to "the spot" by the island..... ive never tried to launch from the south side but it was way closer and most likely easyer (the current will be taking you where you want) if you launch from 11 and 12 the current will be against you

Skyler
08-07-2007, 09:29 AM
i launched from 11 and 12 last time and it was a 45 min kick to "the spot" by the island..... ive never tried to launch from the south side but it was way closer and most likely easyer (the current will be taking you where you want) if you launch from 11 and 12 the current will be against you

I kicked from 11-12 to the island and back last time. It's not too bad. Just take your time and fish along the way.

Socal Bassman
08-07-2007, 11:52 PM
If I pick up a FC4 this week, you know I'll be out there. Just exactly where is the question.

matt duarte
08-08-2007, 07:06 AM
I plan on being on the east end between the 2 islands, ill be goin for bass in the earily morning and if their showing no love theirs a spot about 50ft from ''the spot'' that always produces a cat or a bunch of gills

reckless_m@
08-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey guys I "pre-fished" that east area and did decent. A bunch of small fish, but fun nonetheless. I didnt get the balls to kick out to the island, plus the bodyboard fins dont help.

tacklejunkie
08-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I'll be around the east and southeast end of the island all day saturday. Will be looking for LMB early on the way and fat gills when I get there.

matt duarte
08-09-2007, 11:03 AM
ill have a bright orange wip flag mounted on my tube so you guys will know it me :wink:

nodout reckless.. it a b!$ch t kick that far with bording fins I had that problem last time..if I wanst on a tube I proly would of drowned from being so winded :lol:
I hope these other one I have will do me justice. I was thinking about entering perris thru their south entrence and hike the trail to the east end and kick out from their its proly over 100ft closer than from lots 11 and 12

Skyler
08-09-2007, 12:09 PM
I'll be around the east and southeast end of the island all day saturday. Will be looking for LMB early on the way and fat gills when I get there.

Ditto, though I'm not much of a bass fan. With the way those giant gills fought last time, i'll probably be targeting them the whole time. but this time, all C&R, as per falcor's advice :roll: , lol. Wouldn't want to have to deal with all those toxins, ya know? :wink:

BTW, in my vocab, C&R stands for 'catch and Roll' (in cornflour), gwa ha ha.

matt duarte
08-09-2007, 12:30 PM
lol stupid factor49 :lol:

so why dont you like to catch bass???? after i caught my first lmb i couldnt get enough of them....now when i go the the lake if a catch a cat or a gill and no bass i feel like i got skunked! :lol:

Skyler
08-09-2007, 06:35 PM
lol stupid factor49 :lol:

so why dont you like to catch bass???? after i caught my first lmb i couldnt get enough of them....now when i go the the lake if a catch a cat or a gill and no bass i feel like i got skunked! :lol:

I have caught many a bass, but I am still mainly a trout fisherman. Just isn't my cup of tea.

Git R Done
08-10-2007, 07:24 AM
sounds good. looks like im gonna have to hold it if i need 2 go :shock:
matt duarte pm me ur cell & I'll get back to you...