PDA

View Full Version : Help a dog out...

Jfishy
04-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Not sure if this the right place to post this but I see dog threads popping up in here from time to time so though I would give it a shot. Mods please move if need be.

My wife rescued this guy from a trip to the pound last week. We are not sure what kind of dog he is but we are thinking maybe a Spanish Bulldog or a Presa Canario mix of some sort. We believe him to be about 8 months old and he is already a whopping 60lbs. We are currently looking for a permanent home for this guy. The only fee's we will be charging will be to cover what we end up paying to have him neutered and for his shots. Receipts will be provided. This is a great dog he knows all the basic commands sit/stay/down/come is house broken and he loves people and other dogs. I really cant say enough good things about this guy. We have seriously thought about keeping him but we already have two other dogs and our house and time is just to limited to add a third dog for the long term. If your interested or know anyone who may be interested you can reach me through PM here. I'm located in the San Fernando Valley but would be willing to travel a bit to get this guy the home he deserves.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/jvoda1/IMG_0100.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/jvoda1/IMG_0088.jpg

smokehound
04-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Looks like a really calm dog! How did you guys come across this dog?

I would adopt him, but my cat doesnt even like stuffed animals.

Jfishy
04-25-2011, 02:46 PM
My wife scans craigslist once in a while and this guy caught her eye. Some kid in San Gabriel Valley had supposedly adopted him from a friend and then his mom said no so this guy was on the way to the pound and my wife (heart to big for her own good sometimes) interceded and now we have him. He is really calm it amazes me sometimes. We have looked into lost dogs in the area we got him to see if something shady was going on but haven't had any luck there.

DockRat
04-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Good looking dog.
DR