PDA

View Full Version : Castaic lagoon 4-22 GOOD FRIDAY

udamonkeybutt
04-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Got to the lagoon late, around 830... Fished right in frint of the entrance and landed a decent sized bass of a Texas rigged to roboworm... Only action for the morning

joetro474
04-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about going there tonight but changed my mind. Thought the weather my be windy again.

udamonkeybutt
04-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about going there tonight but changed my mind. Thought the weather my be windy again.

Well actually the weather was really nice today.. mid 60's with a slight breeze, just enough to cause a disturbance in the water.
One thing i still have to question is why did i see a skiboat towing skiers. Life guard saw them but nothing happened... if lifeguards are allowed to use motorboats... then why do they need to know how to ski.... The waves that crashed ashore disturbed my silenced so i changed spots...:Evil:

SDDave
04-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Ski boat... !!!! It help the fishing by making current... Lol

CSUN class is on friday, sail boats, wind sails, it well be here all year, jr. Lifeguards next, get used to it.

laserbrn
04-23-2011, 04:58 AM
I knew it was some kind of junk like that. Someone has paid to grease the wheels. Why not take their sorry asses up the upper lake to learn? I just don't get the whole idea of it. At least now I know it's on Fridays.

SDDave
04-23-2011, 10:47 AM
I knew it was some kind of junk like that. Someone has paid to grease the wheels. Why not take their sorry asses up the upper lake to learn? I just don't get the whole idea of it. At least now I know it's on Fridays.
I guess after fishing there for the last 20 years I've gotten use to all the action down there, just wait until summer when swimbeach opens, man you never heard so much chatter!
I was in Paradise Cove yesterday and watched a young gal on a wind surfer trying to figure it out, boy you bet I was giving instructions on how to hold the mast...
I was having as much fun as she was.
Csun has been there as long as I can rememmber and as pumped a lot of money into the lake,
One of my favorite structure spots is one of there old sailboats...