PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day in the water, hope they are okay

Bowlfrogg
04-21-2011, 09:58 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news%2Flocal%2Forange_county&id=8087828

we saw these folks and talked to them 20 mins before this happened, we left them and then see this onthe news. be careful out there folks!

wackyrigged
04-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Wow thats wicked I hope everyone turns out to be OK.On a side note goes to show it pays to be safer than sorry.:Crying:

TUNAVIC
04-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow,thats pretty amazing,I've fished halibut in that area plenty of times,in water as shallow as 3.5 ft,and never worried about getting flipped by waves,but have been worried about running aground,must of been really windy.
Sorry to see that it looks like everyone is ok wish the older gentleman the best.

smokehound
04-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Wow,thats pretty amazing,I've fished halibut in that area plenty of times,in water as shallow as 3.5 ft,and never worried about getting flipped by waves,but have been worried about running aground,must of been really windy.
Sorry to see that it looks like everyone is ok wish the older gentleman the best.shallow water is extremely dangerous for marine boaters. be careful! o_o

Troutman65
04-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Wow !! The old guy had a heart attack . Hope he will be alright .

pitman
04-22-2011, 06:42 PM
I was out there yesterday with my two boys. i did not these these people but i was pretty freaked out when i read the story. unfortunatly i just read the older gentleman passed on and the child and other man survived. also read they had no vests on...