PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid 4/19

Shore Stalker
04-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Got on the water about 8am to shorefish. The whole lake was glass. Not a single boat on the water. I decided on fishing the same as the last time I fished. Water was down a good foot and the first segment of the dock was beached. The water had gotten so murky that visability was about 2or3 feet. Got no love from the area I caught 2 on last time so I fished my way to the Edge. Caught two little Smallies on the way. Got to the next area and no luck. I left to fish of the rocks.

On my way out I meet a cool guy named bob who was striper fishing. I also ran into a 10inch white lizard with its tail broken off floating in the water. It looked dead untill when my line touched it and it started to wiggle. It was so cold It could bairly move. I had to us the reel end of my pole to get it out. I should have taken a picture of it curled aroud the spool of my reel. I put it down on a rock in the sun and continued to my next spot.

Managed to catch a small Largemouth on the way to the rocks. Got to the rocks and fell in the water before my first cast. I went to step out on a rock to get out as far as I could. The level of diffecutly on this move was about a 1 but the second my foot touched the rock down I went *** first into the lake poll flying through the air into the rocks. Now Im soaked from the waist down and my reel is rubbing now. Fished off the rocks tell my *** was dry with no luck.

At the end of the day heres the score.

2 small Smallmouths
1 small Largemouth
1 large Lizard
1 damaged reel
1 bruised ***

Lure
Roboworm / Aarons Magic
Perfered Plastics/ Anytime Anywhere
Attractent
Smelly Jelly/Bass Hammer

Geraldlim
04-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Ouch! I "feel" your pain buddy. Hate it when that happens.

ltj427
04-20-2011, 12:35 PM
thats sucks. pain and suffering and didn't even pay off

kerryvbc1
04-20-2011, 01:31 PM
3 fish from shore. I'd say you did allright! Gotta love those Pyramid smallmouths! they save the day 90% of the time

reservoir dog
04-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Sucks that you fell into the water but at least you caught fish that day and a lizard. Still beats a skunk!

MikesOcean
04-20-2011, 02:31 PM
Good job beating the Skunk! I would take a bruise to avoid a skunk any day!! =)

Dedication gives knowledge and always pays off!

Mikesocean

fishfinder
04-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Sorry, but i am at work LMAO :ROFL:. that is why i bought a boat. now i just fall in the boat.