PDA

View Full Version : Perris. Past couple weeks summed up

GroupHome
04-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Been fishing Perris alot. I launch at lot 11 and usually just kick out to the point and work my way down back around to the boat launch. I hit the outside of the weed lines and leave the bedding fish alone. the most productive spots have been the areas where people dont fish from shore naturally. I see tons of em swimming around where the shore fishers are throwing, they seem to have caught on to the whole lure gimmick. All but one fish caught on oxblood robos. 4-6 inchers wacky and t-rigged.

I got one trout on a robo too. that was a first for me. All fish CnR cept for the trout. I didnt find the LP trout to be as tasty as the ones Ive gotten outa Big Bear. Next time ill just leave em for the bass.

carpanglerdude
04-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Looks like you have them figured out. Thanks for the report and the great photos!

lovefofish
04-19-2011, 03:04 PM
nice, the weed bed by lot11 produces alot of fish. wtg on the oxblood

Socal Bassman
04-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Good job! I agree, the outside weedbeds are usually the most productive at lots 11/12.

spotburner
04-19-2011, 04:12 PM
nice, weed beds, lot 11, oxblood, here we come n ill make sure i tell everyone i know n they'll tell everyone they know. do you have any other bites youve been on that youd like to share with me n the whole world?

GroupHome
04-19-2011, 04:25 PM
nice, weed beds, lot 11, oxblood, here we come n ill make sure i tell everyone i know n they'll tell everyone they know. do you have any other bites youve been on that youd like to share with me n the whole world?

Trust me dude its no secret. And what is a fishing REPORT for if i dont tell you where ive been getting em. I hope everyone that reads the report goes and gives it a shot including you, cept i hope you get skunked.

spotburner
04-19-2011, 04:51 PM
ya. make sure next time u take a pic of a fish that u smile n say ''internet''. dood

GroupHome
04-19-2011, 05:16 PM
ya. make sure next time u take a pic of a fish that u smile n say ''internet''. dood

If I woulda know you were such a nice guy I wouldnt have even bothered responding to you.I read all your posts and found you having nothing nice to say. So keep hating and stay up. If there werent any people in the world like you we would all get first place trophies.

fishindude420
04-19-2011, 05:40 PM

lol i was waiting for a post like this. Give him a break he was excited he had a nice trip and wanted to be nice and share it with the rest of us. Take it easy. Im sure people already knew it was going off dude. Its freaking spring time everywheres going off!

GroupHome
04-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Thats what im saying. I am excited and will keep posting useful info. LP is right down the street so i continue posting my "secrets" of this lake fished by so few. lol

Hog Caller
04-20-2011, 08:57 AM
GroupHome,

Don't let the haters on here bother you. There's already so many people that say look what I caught and then tell nothing but the lake they caught and some won't even say that. Not much of a report without details. Then they'll go as far as blurring out the backgrounds. I find that pretty funny. Some people are just not secure in their abilities enough to post all of the information. I do understand some peoples hestatiuon as well due to the lurkers on here that will show up in droves to rape your spot at times. It's a fine line.

Keep on fishing,
Brent