PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable Navy "D IS FOR DEMO" DAY!!! Prepare for launch!!!!

sapdawg11
04-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi guys and gals,

I can’t say enough how excited I am to show up at the Lakes and see that the word has gotten out about how fun and easy this whole float tube gig is to get into. Evidently this type of thing looks like a lot of fun to some of you other “addicts”…

http://vimeo.com/14877592http://vimeo.com/14877592

HOLY HECK, HOOOOOOOLY HECK!!!!! I saw that video and just about lost my mind!!

Back on topic…The launch of the Outcast float tube and Hotspot fin sales through the Lakes has been incredible. The first 10 float tubes and introductory incentive packages were spoken for in the first week! And because things went so quickly, we were able to convince Outcast to let us continue the introductory package for 10 more buyers. FANTASTIC stuff to see that level of support from both you guys and Outcast and we couldn't be more grateful. Thank you!!

I’ve really been pushing for some kind of demo day for you guys. Something where you’d be able to try out the fleet, on the water, with a rod in hand as I know that that’s something that I wish I could have done when I was first shopping around for a float tube rig. Getting the feel for whether or not a float tube is right for you (or whether this entire float tubing thing is right for you!) really is difficult when you can only interact with a float tube while it’s hanging on the wall. Well, after finalizing the details with Outcast, my wish has been granted and I am here announcing THE INFLATABLE NAVY OUTCAST FLOAT TUBE DEMO DAY!!! And the best thing about this is that the Lakes have allowed me to do this with absolutely no charge to you. If you want to demo a float tube, no need to pay ANY fees at the gate. Just show up ready to have a good time and kick around on a float tube for a bit!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/10mostriggedfloattube.jpg

The Demo Day will be this Saturday, 4/23/2011 and will begin at 9 am and will go until noon. Space will be limited as we have a limited number of demo boats, waders and fins for people to try out. People attending the demo day will have a minimum of one hour time slots reserved for them to try out everything we have. You are more than welcome to stay the entire three hours, chat about float tubing, check out our rigs and try to get a bit of extra time on that float tube you have your eye on, but the people with that time reserved will obviously have priority and you’ll only be able to fish while out on a float tube. Myself and a few of the other “regulars” will be there to walk you through everything, show you the differences between the boats, and help you get rigged up. We’ll kick around with you on the water and show you the “ropes” out there as well. There will be a bit of equipment swapping throughout our time so that everyone gets a chance to try out what they want to try. We have a bunch of different tubes for people to demo including the Fish Cat 4 LCS, the Fish Cat 4 Deluxe, the Super Fat Cat, and the Prowler. We’ll have both neoprene and breathable waders for you to try out, Hotspot fins for you to kick around in, a few different pfd’s to try on and like I said earlier, it’s 100% free. All that you need to bring is a fishing rod!

If you’re interested, contact me at aaron@fishinglakes.com and I’ll shoot you all of the details including the hour time slot that you’ll have reserved for you. I’ll need all of your contact information (name, email and phone #) to get you through the gate and be sure to include your preferred hour (9-10, 10-11, or 11-12) if you have a time that works particularly well for you. YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMING!! If you do not contact me and hear back from me prior to Saturday, you will not be on the list and they will not let you in through the gate without paying the $22 entry fee!! If you plan on staying and fishing the entire day, you’ll have to pay the $22 entry fee anyways BUT STILL BE SURE TO GET A HOLD OF ME!! Anybody that wants to take part in the demo should be sure to get a hold of me ASAP so that I can put you on the list, get you the details, and reserve your space. If you don’t, I can’t guarantee you time on the water in one of our demo boats!

Anybody that doesn’t want to try out a float tube at the demo, I was able to talk the Lakes into providing something for you guys as well…Print out the coupon below and they’ll waive your float tube launch fee for the day!! YOU MUST BRING THE COUPON TO HAVE THE FLOAT TUBE FEE WAIVED!!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/PrefishingCouponDDAYEVENT-1.jpg

As always, thanks guys for all of your excitement surrounding the Inflatable Navy and a big thanks to the Lakes for all of their support. When I open my email and read that someone “had a blast on the water for the first time on a float tube” and see a picture of a big smile leering behind a slimy fish, it absolutely makes my day.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone out there, showing the new guys the ropes, and putting a bend in the rod!! And one last time…THANKS!!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/NavyLogoCROPPED.jpg

P.S. For the guys that have contacted regarding I.N. t-shirts, I will be sure to bring them with me to the Demo Day!!

sapdawg11
04-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the PM's and emails guys! Keep 'em coming!!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update...The good people over at Lip Ripperz heard we are doing this and wanted to be sure and contribute. Everyone involved in the Demo Day will receive a package of Lip Ripperz jigs and if you need any help with learning how to use them from a float tube, we'll do a demo on the water that should walk you through it!! Should be a lot of fun and should help those that haven't fished the mini jig much, especially from a float tube, learn a few tricks of the trade. A big thanks to Lip Ripperz for supplying the goods!!!

phishin phool
04-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Dangit Dawgie, Im not gonna be able to make this one either, but still would like a shirt. You gonna be able to sell them on the the website or something. I will be hittin the lake on friday tryn out my new fat cat...................YEssssssssss!

troutking
04-19-2011, 09:16 PM
emailed you

sapdawg11
04-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Dangit Dawgie, Im not gonna be able to make this one either, but still would like a shirt. You gonna be able to sell them on the the website or something. I will be hittin the lake on friday tryn out my new fat cat...................YEssssssssss!

Awesome man, congrats on the new boat!!! I will have shirts for sale but will only be able to have them there Saturday. Long sleeves are $15 and short sleeves are $10. I would love to be able to sell them online but we only have a few left in addition to the shirts we have set aside for this next batch of incentives and it will probably be a while before we order more. With that said, shoot me a pm and I'll get you taken care of. I really appreciate your enthusiasm with the I.N. stuff and it would be a bummer for me if you never got a t-shirt!!

emailed you

Awesome, thanks! Are you Thomas? If so, I just emailed you back.

This is great stuff guys. I just found out today that we are getting our hands (or should I say feet?) on a pair of Force Fins for you to try out at the Demo Day as well. The Lakes are not a dealer of Force Fins but we really wanted you guys to be able to compare them with the stock Outcast fins as well as the Hotspots that the Lakes are offering. I've had my Hotspots for years and obviously love them but I really think that you should give everything a whirl so that you can decide what is best for yourself. The point of the Demo Day is not for you guys to feel obligated to buy anything from the Lakes. It truly is a day for you guys to give these products a whirl and see what you like and don't like so that you can make an informed purchase decision.

Thanks again guys. Really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see everyone on the water!!!

itzmemunchie
04-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Awwww man I won't be able to make it to that demo, I work the weekends but I'll be out there this Thursday on the tube, it sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. Hey sapdawg when those shirts become available for sale can you let me know, I would really be interested in purchasing one. Well I hope everyone enjoys the demo, looking forward to seeing some pictures from that day

Mark

Troutman65
04-20-2011, 04:36 AM
What a great idea !!! I am sure this is a first of it's kind. I want to get a tube when I lose some weight . Very cool for SARL and all involved to make this happen . Wish I had lost the weight already , I would be down there for sure . Keep up the great work Aaron.

AnGleR
04-20-2011, 12:56 PM
On the bottom of the coupon it states that it must be used on 4/13/11 at corona lake only. I think that's a typo and meant to say 4/23.

troutking
04-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Awesome man, congrats on the new boat!!! I will have shirts for sale but will only be able to have them there Saturday. Long sleeves are $15 and short sleeves are $10. I would love to be able to sell them online but we only have a few left in addition to the shirts we have set aside for this next batch of incentives and it will probably be a while before we order more. With that said, shoot me a pm and I'll get you taken care of. I really appreciate your enthusiasm with the I.N. stuff and it would be a bummer for me if you never got a t-shirt!!

Awesome, thanks! Are you Thomas? If so, I just emailed you back.

This is great stuff guys. I just found out today that we are getting our hands (or should I say feet?) on a pair of Force Fins for you to try out at the Demo Day as well. The Lakes are not a dealer of Force Fins but we really wanted you guys to be able to compare them with the stock Outcast fins as well as the Hotspots that the Lakes are offering. I've had my Hotspots for years and obviously love them but I really think that you should give everything a whirl so that you can decide what is best for yourself. The point of the Demo Day is not for you guys to feel obligated to buy anything from the Lakes. It truly is a day for you guys to give these products a whirl and see what you like and don't like so that you can make an informed purchase decision.

Thanks again guys. Really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see everyone on the water!!!
Yea thats me. Thanks for emailing back so quick.

sapdawg11
04-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Awwww man I won't be able to make it to that demo, I work the weekends but I'll be out there this Thursday on the tube, it sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. Hey sapdawg when those shirts become available for sale can you let me know, I would really be interested in purchasing one. Well I hope everyone enjoys the demo, looking forward to seeing some pictures from that day

Mark

I sure will let you know. They will be first come first serve and I will have them for sale at the demo day, so if there are some left, I'll shoot you a pm. Try to get a buddy out there to get you one!

What a great idea !!! I am sure this is a first of it's kind. I want to get a tube when I lose some weight . Very cool for SARL and all involved to make this happen . Wish I had lost the weight already , I would be down there for sure . Keep up the great work Aaron.

TM65, shoot me a pm and we can talk tubes. I think you might be closer than you think in terms of weight requirements...

On the bottom of the coupon it states that it must be used on 4/13/11 at corona lake only. I think that's a typo and meant to say 4/23.

WHOOPS!!! Good eye!!! *Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. Much appreciated!!

Alright guys and gals. This thing really is filling up quickly and was just sent out via the Lake email list and so I'm expecting the few remaining reserved spots to go. That really is not fluff. I'm being 100% honest when I say that we are really REALLY close to filling up on the reservations. So if you're at all interested and want to make it out to try out the tubes, BE SURE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL at: aaron@fishinglakes.com. Include your name and phone number as I'll need both to have you verified as being on the list at the gate. Also, if you have a preferred one hour time slot, be sure to mention it in the email and we'll try our best to accomodate ya!

This is going to be awesome. A few of the Inflatable Navy veterans have already committed to being there and helping out with the new crew so you guys will have plenty of opportunities to ask a million questions. I can guarantee that those trying this for the first time are going to walk away from this with a ton of good info that you simply could not pick up on your own your first time out. Class will definitely be in session on Saturday!! Should be a blast!!!

sapdawg11
04-21-2011, 10:36 PM
As of this morning, WE ARE FULL!! Thanks a bunch to everyone for all of the support. This is going to be a really fun day on the water. Keep an eye out as we WILL do this again, I promise!! But for the guys that are going to be out this weekend...we've got a pile of tubes, waders, fins and jigs waiting for you! I'm going to be calling everyone that signed up with instructions for when you get to the gate. See you out there!!!

IncredibleHuck
04-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the PM's and emails guys! Keep 'em coming!!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update...The good people over at Lip Ripperz heard we are doing this and wanted to be sure and contribute. Everyone involved in the Demo Day will receive a package of Lip Ripperz jigs and if you need any help with learning how to use them from a float tube, we'll do a demo on the water that should walk you through it!! Should be a lot of fun and should help those that haven't fished the mini jig much, especially from a float tube, learn a few tricks of the trade. A big thanks to Lip Ripperz for supplying the goods!!!

Awesome! Good luck with event!