PDA

View Full Version : Kiddy Rod Challenge is starting to heat up!

vineline
04-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Good afternoon FNN:

The phones are ringing off the hook for the kiddy rod challenge! 1000 lbs of rainbows have been stocked in the Lagoon in the 2 to 7 lb class for this special event.

The Lagoon will be closed all day Saturday April 16th until the start of the tournament at 5PM. Please line up in the East parking lot and we will check you in as you arrive.
Tickets will be sold at the gate.

For those of you who have not purchased an authentic kiddy rod, I will have some available on sale for $15.00 (cash only)

Please remember that all rods will be inspected.

This is a "real" tournament for adults with kids over 6 yrs of age welcome.
All anglers must be able to reel in their own fish (No hook and hand).

We will have a $10 side pot buy in. (Optional).

See you at the Lagoon on Saturday night!
Vineline

TaperSteve
04-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Can't wait! See you guys in the am!
:Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana:

TS

Seņor.Chilax
04-15-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm ready! First time taking my lady fishing and we're both really excited! See you tomorrow!

bruce watson
04-15-2011, 02:04 PM
I've changed the line twice on my Barbie pole today. I'm so excited. I'll be checking the mini poles for star drags and protesting the use of salt water Strawberry Shortcake rods, so just beware.

dixoncider
04-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Lots of rods went into the water last year....Check to see if your rod holders will work with the kiddie rods.....I got pretty wet last year...If you hear what I am saying...

vineline
04-15-2011, 03:34 PM
You guys just crack me up.

oomicha3loo
04-15-2011, 08:13 PM
I'll be there around 7 xD..trolling with my skippy

Frequent Flyer
04-15-2011, 08:55 PM
ill b ther. hopefully nothing goes into the water...

Love to Fish
04-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Is anyone intrested in 2 free tickets to the kiddie rod tournament @ irvine. My daughter and myself will not be able to attend and I have two paid for tickets that I would rather give to someone then have them go to waste. If intrested please PM before 4 so I can have them add your name to the list.