PDA

View Full Version : 2003 toyota tundra sr5 fully loaded

gogreeenz4
04-14-2011, 10:00 AM
khaki or sand color its got leather seats 64 k miles on her just an all around nice truck and im askn 11 k or best offer so give me an offer and we can see what we can do.. pm if you want to see some pictures

Troutman65
04-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I would think $8,500 would be a fair price in todays market .Just saying.....

gogreeenz4
04-14-2011, 01:27 PM
I would think $8,500 would be a fair price in todays market .Just saying.....

did anyone ask for your input? speak when spoken to and keep your sayings to your self.. its a idea of a price notice how i said give me an offer and we can see what we can do

Cangler
04-14-2011, 01:48 PM
did anyone ask for your input? speak when spoken to and keep your sayings to your self.. its a idea of a price notice how i said give me an offer and we can see what we can do

How about putting an idea of a price for what its actually worth ?
11k lolz lolz lolz

gogreeenz4
04-14-2011, 01:52 PM
i just looked at vehicles on varias auto buying websites identical to mine and went from there for instance a 2003 sr5 with 80 k miles was 11 5 and another not sr5 no leather was 11.. im no expert like you 2 so i just went off others pricing

sweetfish
04-14-2011, 01:55 PM
You might want to rethink the price. The following listing is a 2005 Tundra SR5. I could be wrong and yours is a 4x4 which would make it very reasonable for the price you are asking. Just a thought.

http://www.fastautosales.com/335502/car

gogreeenz4
04-14-2011, 03:06 PM
aaaay look im askn for offers not opions so if you got an opion keep it to your self if you got an offer leme know.. jeeez everyone gotta chime in with there 2 cents when i dont want any of your sense thanks for your advice but no more advice ,opions etc please if your interested pm me and we can work out a price for the both of us

fishfinder
04-14-2011, 04:08 PM
aaaay look im askn for offers not opions so if you got an opion keep it to your self if you got an offer leme know.. jeeez everyone gotta chime in with there 2 cents when i dont want any of your sense thanks for your advice but no more advice ,opions etc please if your interested pm me and we can work out a price for the both of us

Oh hell, thats it now i am going to chime in just because i am in a bad mood, and my boss told me i have to work all weekend and not go fishing on friday.
Don't take it personal either, but you put your truck for sale on a message board where people interact with each other. . Its just the way it is here.
buy an american truck.

gogreeenz4
04-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Oh hell, thats it now i am going to chime in just because i am in a bad mood, and my boss told me i have to work all weekend and not go fishing on friday.
Don't take it personal either, but you put your truck for sale on a message board where people interact with each other. . Its just the way it is here.
buy an american truck.

im on a message board where people who get walkd all over all day long vent appaernetly judging by you hahahaha life sucks then you die

fishfinder
04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
im on a message board where people who get walkd all over all day long vent appaernetly judging by you hahahaha life sucks then you die

no harm meant. good luck on the sale. i just wish i could go fishing. my boat has sat in the driveway since last july.

Troutman65
04-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Why don't you show up for this event . http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?54947-The-quot-April-farm-fest-quot-Rendezvous-Irvine-Lake-4-23-11 I will be there and would love to meet you :Big Grin:

jiggaman
04-14-2011, 07:10 PM
lol the guy can sell it for whatever he wants to sell it for... if you wanna buy it than buy it if not than dont leave negative notes

oomicha3loo
04-15-2011, 01:15 AM
11k for an 03? o.o...better be with the newer tacoma engine because those older engines are junks

breeze71
04-15-2011, 06:16 AM
khaki or sand color its got leather seats 64 k miles on her just an all around nice truck and im askn 11 k or best offer so give me an offer and we can see what we can do.. pm if you want to see some pictures

I wouldn't listen to any negative input here. Hold on to that truck for 6 more months and you'll see a big price hike on on Toyota trucks and SUVs.

gogreeenz4
04-15-2011, 08:29 AM
iforce v8 4x4 side steps or bars whatever you call them bed liner ..leather seats.. sliding back window .legal tint on all windows. thanks for the people who understand what im sayn like you wna possible purchase this vehicle get at me we can make things work out for both partys if you dont have any intentions of purchaseing why are you commenting? thanks for you everyones oppions but please no more this is a sale add not a question where id love all of your feed back

happy friday wish all a wonderful weekend

sweetfish
04-15-2011, 09:10 AM
What you have the truck listed for is a great deal. Especially with the low miles on it. If I had the money right now, I would take it off your hands. Make more sense on the pricing since it is 4x4.

Good luck on the sale. I am sure it will sell quick.

gogreeenz4
04-15-2011, 12:38 PM
What you have the truck listed for is a great deal. Especially with the low miles on it. If I had the money right now, I would take it off your hands. Make more sense on the pricing since it is 4x4.

Good luck on the sale. I am sure it will sell quick.

thank you ..i only drive it 8 ooo miles a year if that and its a great reliable truck to get to any fishing hole streeam or anything i love her ..the v8 is nice to cuz you can tow i have a hitch sattached to the truck just waiting to tow..

happy weekend to all

fish-o-haulic
04-19-2011, 04:18 PM
thank you ..i only drive it 8 ooo miles a year if that and its a great reliable truck to get to any fishing hole streeam or anything i love her ..the v8 is nice to cuz you can tow i have a hitch sattached to the truck just waiting to tow..

happy weekend to all

can you put a picture, i might consider it, lookin for a new truck rite since i had to sell the old one.

NoHo ART
04-19-2011, 08:32 PM
why don't you show up for this event . http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?54947-the-quot-april-farm-fest-quot-rendezvous-irvine-lake-4-23-11 i will be there and would love to meet you :big grin::ROFL::Horns::ROFL: patric acting all gangster:Sissy Fight:

Troutman65
04-20-2011, 04:41 AM
:ROFL::Horns::ROFL: patric acting all gangster:Sissy Fight:

Not at all NoHo Art. Just inviting the guy fishing .

NoHo ART
04-21-2011, 01:03 AM
oh trust me i know patric
but if someone doesn't know you might think your the big bad wolf and your gonna huff and puff there house away
:ROFL:

Troutman65
04-21-2011, 04:04 AM
oh trust me i know patric
but if someone doesn't know you might think your the big bad wolf and your gonna huff and puff there house away
:ROFL:

Are you going to going to gace us with your presents on Saturday ? . Been a while . Who knows you might even bring that trophy home to put on a shelf. :Wink: Hope you can make it .

DockRat
04-21-2011, 05:16 AM
aaaay look im askn for offers

I'll give you $4500 Cash http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/yesimjonjon/MMA/lowblow.gif DR

gogreeenz4
04-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I'll give you $4500 Cash http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/yesimjonjon/MMA/lowblow.gif DR

for that offer ima have to copy the nija turtle or whatever this green mutant is and kick ya square in the stomach hahahaha but i actually have got rid of the truck thank you everyone for you commantary and feed back have a goood weekend

GeordyBass
04-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Niceee! How much did you get btw? lol

Shoulda been more descriptive on your original post lol

and pics... but anyway 2003 Tundra V8 4x4 for $11k is about right.

GeordyBass
04-21-2011, 12:10 PM
11k for an 03? o.o...better be with the newer tacoma engine because those older engines are junks
My dad's old 02 3.4l V6 had 150k with no problems at all when he traded for a newer 06.