PDA

View Full Version : Delta Bassin 4/10

FishinElectrician
04-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I headed out to a family celebration in Pittsburg/Concord areas with the chance to go and try for some Bass for a couple of hours. My cousin was down from Oregon, so he and I decided to hit one of our old local spots, Antioch Marina. We didnt do too bad, catchin a number of small sized fish. I was really happy to see that the Bass population in the Marina seems to be very healthy, as I saw a good number of very decent sized Bass sunning themselves along the rip rap and the docks. I just wish they would have bit! They totally ignored our offerings, which ranged from t-rigged weightless 4" Roboworms to Rapala Rattlin Raps.

Only the dinks came out to play. Its ok, though! It was great to fish one of my favorite spots again. It takes me back to the days when I first started fishin for Bass as a kid. The fishing was incredible back then, as you can imagine, but it looks to be hangin in there nicely!!!296242962329625

Hamachi_Kama
04-13-2011, 07:25 AM
Always nice to add a little fishin with travel. And don't worry about those nicer fish ignoring your offerings...They've seen it all and are just jaded.

tacklejunkie
04-13-2011, 07:41 AM
That's cool I used to race RC cars in Antioch at Delta RC. I'll have to check out that marina next time I am through.
Thanks for the report.

FINSMACKDOWN
04-13-2011, 03:53 PM
good stuff guys. my fam is headed out to Rio vista for a week this friday. cant wait to get on the water