PDA

View Full Version : corona 04-09

phishin phool
04-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Just a quick report for today. Fished from 6am-1pm. From the dam to the south inlet and back to the dam, for 2 nice trout, I lost about 6 fish, which i think is a record for me. They seemed to be biting very short today and i just wasnt patient enough to let them really take it. Overall action was pretty slow compared to how it has been the last couple months. Maybe the wierd weather has something to do with it. Courtesy dock to the dam was better that the west side today. most of my action was early, on the white/orange mice tail and regular chartruse power worms. Should be better tomorrow. Very light crowd on the water today. Peace.:Big Grin:

mjc89
04-09-2011, 10:51 PM
were u fishin in a tube or boat?

ghetto dad
04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
nice job man.....

GD

phishin phool
04-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Just a quick report for today. Fished from 6am-1pm. From the dam to the south inlet and back to the dam, for 2 nice trout, I lost about 6 fish, which i think is a record for me. They seemed to be biting very short today and i just wasnt patient enough to let them really take it. Overall action was pretty slow compared to how it has been the last couple months. Maybe the wierd weather has something to do with it. Courtesy dock to the dam was better that the west side today. most of my action was early, on the white/orange mice tail and regular chartruse power worms. Should be better tomorrow. Very light crowd on the water today. Peace.:Big Grin:

fishin from a tube.