PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone Reservoir 4-9-2011

NoviceFishingForKnowledge
04-09-2011, 09:06 PM
I fished at Puddingstone today (4-9-2011). Had stuff to do this morning so I didn't get to the lake until about 1:30 pm. I recently became interested in Bass fishing so I was trying for both Bass and Trout. I fished off of a dock on the south side of the lake with no luck. However, I did see a 5-10 pound bass jump clear out of the water twice about 25 feet from the end of the dock. One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.

I moved to the east side of the lake at about 3:30 pm and fished from there and immediately landed a 1.5 pound bass on a Thomas Buoyant lure. I fished until about 4:45 with out any other bites. It was starting to get really windy by then so I decided to call it a day. It was overall a pretty good day of fishing. Sorry I didn't take a picture of the fish.

old pudd fisher
04-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Very nice first post, and welcome.

reservoir dog
04-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Good job and hopefully you take some pics next time.

dday07
04-11-2011, 11:22 AM
I fished at Puddingstone today (4-9-2011). Had stuff to do this morning so I didn't get to the lake until about 1:30 pm. I recently became interested in Bass fishing so I was trying for both Bass and Trout. I fished off of a dock on the south side of the lake with no luck. However, I did see a 5-10 pound bass jump clear out of the water twice about 25 feet from the end of the dock. One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.

I moved to the east side of the lake at about 3:30 pm and fished from there and immediately landed a 1.5 pound bass on a Thomas Buoyant lure. I fished until about 4:45 with out any other bites. It was starting to get really windy by then so I decided to call it a day. It was overall a pretty good day of fishing. Sorry I didn't take a picture of the fish.

might of been a carp you seen jump.