PDA

View Full Version : 4 fish.the pudd!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-09-2011, 05:27 AM
THURSDAY. started fishing with the 8wt.rigged pmb style(darkside).indicator,mini drop shot,4.5 inch robo prisem shad. tried 1 area on the east shore.water level dropped ,alot.easier to fish for sure.my first fish started swimming side ways, and finally the indicator goes down and a miss.no more hits.moved the another area on the south shore.first cast .indicator goes down hard .set the hook.diffently a bigger fish .taking drag on the 8wt.rewarded with a 3.5lbr.no more hits.decided to get a little wet ,and get on the little floating platform.no hits ,but when i went to get off slip on my a@@.thank god i was holding on to the rails ,or it would have been a serious injury.went home hurting.FRIDAY;east shore water level even lower.started at a point ,with a high muddy ledge.casted out the same 8wt rig.all of a sudden the cliff gives way,and pmb is in the water.after a few choice words in spainglish.i stand up just in time, to see my indicator go down fast,set the hook with my wet, and muddy hands,put it on the reel, and the fight is on. line peeling off the arbor fly reel.i thought ,i was going to finally break the 5lb.biggest bass, with the fly rod.get her to the shore lip her, and to my surprise its only around 4lbs. still considering the circumstansis im happy.move to another spot, and nail 2 more in the 1lb to 1.5 range.all ,and all not bad for being soaked for 5hrs in the cold......good luck,and god bless .....mike the wet pmb....

Troutcz swimbait
04-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Right on Mike,see you out there.

TUNAVIC
04-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Glad to hear things are looking up.