PDA

View Full Version : 4/8/11 at the Pudd

dday07
04-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Fished late today and didn't expect any fish with the cool down but seen a few bass still on the beds.landed 2 in about an hour working ika's super slow.next week the weather looks good all week so looking forward to some good fishing.

Cartman
04-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Fished late today and didn't expect any fish with the cool down but seen a few bass still on the beds.landed 2 in about an hour working ika's super slow.next week the weather looks good all week so looking forward to some good fishing.

Wednesday I saw lots of LMB tooling around and around close to shore. I tried everything I had, and they just ignored me. I could see them, but they wouldn't take anything. Maybe I need an Ika. Finally caught a small one on a white roostertail.

dday07
04-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Wednesday I saw lots of LMB tooling around and around close to shore. I tried everything I had, and they just ignored me. I could see them, but they wouldn't take anything. Maybe I need an Ika. Finally caught a small one on a white roostertail.

ika's and kreature baits worked slow.so many people run and gun on plastics,that's for hardbaits.need to be fished slow and don't be in such a hurry to leave an area.