PDA

View Full Version : WON website is not taking anymore online signups for manana. QUE PASA?

Montel Williams
04-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Gang,

The WON website is closed for online sign ups. How do I sign up my brother Herman? I think we might luck out with the weather!!! Fingers crossed.

MW

jim young
04-08-2011, 10:11 AM
I heard Jerry Springer has room on his boat.

TaperSteve
04-08-2011, 10:22 AM
You can sign-up in the am at the lake. Hope to see ya'll there!

TS

WON Events
04-08-2011, 10:29 AM
The online store has been closed. We are not able to get updated information through the online system in time for tomorrows registration. We will have 4 different lines starting at 4:30 AM. First line will be listed as "New Registrations" Non-Paid, which will be for people that have not signed up at all, or sent anything in, and are registering for the first time. The Second line will be for "New Registration" Pre-Paid, for those that have paid and registered online or by phone, but have not received their angler numbers in the mail. The Third line will be for "Pre-Signed" anglers #1-200, based on your confirmation number that was sent to you. The Fourth Line will be "Pre-Signed" anglers #201-400+. Registration and sign ups start at 4:30 AM, and the gate will open at 5:30 AM.

The weather seems to be improving, and the rains if they stick around should only be in the early AM. So looks like the bite should be pretty good. Look forward to seeing you all at the lake.

If you or someone you know wants to get in, have them call today at our office at 949-366-0030 x38, or just show up at the lake before 9:00 AM and sign up their.

Bobber Boy
04-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I heard Jerry Springer has room on his boat.

LMAO!! Awesome response! Now go get an autograph before he leaves!

Montel Williams
04-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the scoop.

MW