PDA

View Full Version : Another dd on drew's custom baits!!!! Pics!!!

Trout 1
04-07-2011, 07:45 PM
So,

Me and Trout Daddy decided to hit up Hesperia lake, last week he caught a 10.2lber, so we were in search for another DD trout! So we meet up in devore (i made it this time :Twisted:) it was drizzling. We get up to hesperia, no rain BUT DAMN the wind was CRAZY! so we start at finger cove....there was white caps at the drain!!! :Shocked::EyePop::Shocked::EyePop:!!!!! We got nothing at finger, so we walked down to the drain...unfishable! you cast the dropshot rig and it lands on the shore....THAT WINDY! so we moved down a little bit, and i met up with Piss On Myspace, had a order of worms for him. So we then headed down to the Inlet....some guys were catching fish....we were there for a while...then TroutDaddy gets SLAMED!!!! FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing was fighting for daysssss!!!! we get him up to see its a Sturgeon!! HUGE!!!!! we finally net him, and he goes 12lbs!!! another DD on the Drew's Custom Baits..on the newest color....Black and chartuse bi-color!!!!! We gave it to some drunk guy, that let us use his net!!! :LOL::LOL:!!! Skunk off for HIM! i was striking out! So we switched up to Pink/White flake....he nails one when he was trying to fix his rod!!! :Rolls Eyes: lol!! nice one! we then moved again and i finally hooked up! nice lil trout! We fished finger for another 30mins....and boned out.

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/vfvfvfvfvf075.jpg

Drunk Guy we gave it too! lmao!
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/vfvfvfvfvf073.jpg

Fish Count:
TroutDaddy: 1 DD Sturgeon, 1 Trout
Drew(me): 1 trout

Baits:
Drew's Customs:
Pink/White Flake
NEW Black and chartruse bi-color

I think the bite would have been better if the wind wasnt as bad.....

Drew

Frequent Flyer
04-07-2011, 08:21 PM
wow, greg u seriously hav that lake dialed in

Trout Daddy
04-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Yo T1 the only reason I gave that guy the Sturgeon was cause he said he was gonna make me a sturgeon sammich. Yeah the wind BLEW today. Oh well we will get back up there soon and slay again. Gotta love when u get smashed on a dropshot when ur trying to fix ur line. Them fishes liked the Drew's Customs fer sure. Nice meeting you out there too Piss On Myspace. FF that place is a fun time. Well worth the time and money. I thought it was a trout the way it was fighting. Oh well 2 DDs in 2 weeks is all good.

Frequent Flyer
04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
haha thers just somethin about drunk fisherman that u hav to love...

Trout 1
04-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Yo T1 the only reason I gave that guy the Sturgeon was cause he said he was gonna make me a sturgeon sammich. Yeah the wind BLEW today. Oh well we will get back up there soon and slay again. Gotta love when u get smashed on a dropshot when ur trying to fix ur line. Them fishes liked the Drew's Customs fer sure. Nice meeting you out there too Piss On Myspace. FF that place is a fun time. Well worth the time and money. I thought it was a trout the way it was fighting. Oh well 2 DDs in 2 weeks is all good.

Yeah homeboy did say he was going to make us some sanwhich,...damn that prbly would have been bomb lol!! good day tho fersure!

thanks again man!

jim young
04-07-2011, 09:25 PM
good fish.my buddy foul hooked one too while dropshotting for trout. his was 15lbs. he released it. they just put them in and are all over the lake.someone got kicked out of there for netting one a few days ago..IDIOT

AngryAgent
04-08-2011, 08:19 AM
good fish.my buddy foul hooked one too while dropshotting for trout. his was 15lbs. he released it. they just put them in and are all over the lake.someone got kicked out of there for netting one a few days ago..IDIOT

I hooked one everyday this week. I landed one and broke off the others on purpose. I wish they wouldn't have put those stupid fish in there in the first place, they just mess up the trout fishing. i banged out a few yesterday but we decided that we didn't want to deal with the wind either since we had fished everyday already this week. Only a couple more stocks left for the trout season at Hesperia...

seal
04-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Kids fishing seminar this week at Hesperia Lake.

http://www.hesperiaparks.com/spring_kids_fishing_clinic_11.pdf

jim young
04-08-2011, 09:32 AM
I hooked one everyday this week. I landed one and broke off the others on purpose. I wish they wouldn't have put those stupid fish in there in the first place, they just mess up the trout fishing. i banged out a few yesterday but we decided that we didn't want to deal with the wind either since we had fished everyday already this week. Only a couple more stocks left for the trout season at Hesperia...

I hear ya and I agree about those fish jacking up the trout fishing.

Piss on Myspace
04-08-2011, 12:39 PM
it was nice meeting both of you out there....and congrats on another DD, that thing was peeling line for sure!!!! glad to hear you guys were rewarded trout or fighting the wind....crazy....and yeah drew, looks like your baits at work again....haven't had a chance to give them a good fishing (due to the wind) but at first look, impressive work with some sick ***** colors!!! ill give a better review when i can really "research the product"

....and of course your gonna be drunk if you drinkin' steel reservoir at 0830 in the morning.

Piss on Myspace
04-08-2011, 12:46 PM

speaking of trout, how was it up there today?....weather looked nasty....hope you guys slayed it, just had some sh*t i had to take care in the am....shoot me a pm if you get a chance...it was nice to finally meet you homie, if i don't roll out to Ar next week, lets slay some feesh!

AngryAgent
04-08-2011, 03:27 PM
speaking of trout, how was it up there today?....weather looked nasty....hope you guys slayed it, just had some sh*t i had to take care in the am....shoot me a pm if you get a chance...it was nice to finally meet you homie, if i don't roll out to Ar next week, lets slay some feesh!

Word!

Probably headed up like we talked about for Friday on Tuesday. I have an interview on Monday so that got scratched. Saturday will be working at the Fin and Sunday fishing for the green ones. If you're down on Tuesday let me know but we will be leaving early. I like that grey-light bite. I'll hit you up Sunday night. Peace..

Trout Daddy
04-10-2011, 11:10 AM
POM, Im gonna hit it again on Thursday, let me know if your down.....

ghetto dad
04-10-2011, 02:19 PM
trout daddy has my hat in his avatar! lol

nice job kid! great report!!! congrats on the sturgggggggggggeeeeee!!

GD

Trout Daddy
04-10-2011, 03:59 PM
GD, I got one just like that I use for fishing, they work good to keep you outta the sun.....

Piss on Myspace
04-11-2011, 12:10 AM
POM, Im gonna hit it again on Thursday, let me know if your down.....

no dice my friend....i'm rollin out to Ar on tuesday.....thanks for the invite tho...get em'!!!!