PDA

View Full Version : My Nephew, Thomas White is fishing in the FLW College Championships this weekend...

SDDave
04-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Wish Them Luck Guys...
My sisters kid is in Kentucky fishing the FLW College Championships with his partner Allison Shaw for Chico State. I wish I could say I taught him all he knows but that honor goes to his Mom and Dad, Where all real proud of Tom and Allison....
Here's a little info on them...and photo, Tom's kinda a big guy on campus, or anywhere he goes......
http://www.collegefishing.com/...52041

bman90278
04-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Looks like your nephew and his partner had a tough weekend, but looks like they were in an awesome tourney. THanks for posting the info about them.

I'm sure you are still a very proud uncle as I would be too.

Brian

SDDave
04-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey thanks Brian for your kind word, yeah it was a tough one for alot of the kids, the inside was that tons of short fish were caught but a 15" size is the slot at that lake.
The lake was being a river system lake in the part of the country was down 6 to 8 ft from there prefish.
Congrats to the teams that figured it out.
College fishing is a neat deal, and if any of the younger guys who are school should look into schools that have programs like this.

a321eric
04-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Ya I really wanna start one at my school. I just feel that by the time I find members, get it established Ill be almost out of there. WIsh my school already had one established. National Guard has a nice program for college students

ThatKidCASH
04-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Congrats Dave!!! Win or lose, that's awesome. Not very many folks can say they've done something like that.