PDA

View Full Version : 22nd landing pursuit!!!

catfish 17
04-06-2011, 07:17 PM
What is the best time to get there? I want to get the best spot in the boat and want to get a bed... Don't exagurate lol.

I was thinking of leaving at 2:40am or so from my house, and i'm in san bernardino.

Was going on it today, but fell asleep through the alarm...

Thanks

AngryAgent
04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Basically the only thing you're really looking to get ahead of everyone else is the best spot for your rods and your tackle box. Bunk doesn't really make much difference and fishing off the back of the stern is not going to be determined by who gets on the boat first since everyone should be moving following their bait in the first place.. Really I would say don't rush it's not that big of a deal. The only other thing would be the trolling rotation, so I guess if you want to be in the first rotation...but like I said just get there when you get there and enjoy your time on the water. Learn from this trip this time so you can do what you want next time. Good luck I hope you kill them.

Jigslinger
04-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Basically the only thing you're really looking to get ahead of everyone else is the best spot for your rods and your tackle box. Bunk doesn't really make much difference and fishing off the back of the stern is not going to be determined by who gets on the boat first since everyone should be moving following their bait in the first place.. Really I would say don't rush it's not that big of a deal. The only other thing would be the trolling rotation, so I guess if you want to be in the first rotation...but like I said just get there when you get there and enjoy your time on the water. Learn from this trip this time so you can do what you want next time. Good luck I hope you kill them.

Do trolled rockfish counts toward jackpot? And don't you hate it when people don't follow their flylined squid strips when reds are boiling? :ROFL::ROFL:

Sorry, just couldn't help it!

To the OP. The Pursuit is rockfishing now so don't sweat about the spots on the boat.

AngryAgent
04-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Do trolled rockfish counts toward jackpot? And don't you hate it when people don't follow their flylined squid strips when reds are boiling? :ROFL::ROFL:

Sorry, just couldn't help it!

To the OP. The Pursuit is rockfishing now so don't sweat about the spots on the boat.

:Envious: I was just talking about in general but you got me :Envious:

Jigslinger
04-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Just having fun. No offense intended. :)

AngryAgent
04-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Just having fun. No offense intended. :)

Non taken!:Envious: