PDA

View Full Version : FS curado 300 dsv

Angler managment
04-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Great condition n just got serviced by shimano. Already have trades lined up but would rather have cash. Pm your best offer. Lowballers will be ignored.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z328/Rogerthat13/d9213b3d.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z328/Rogerthat13/96ded8ef.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z328/Rogerthat13/681f8275.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z328/Rogerthat13/cb14287d.jpg

Surfnsnowboard3
04-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Dude that's a weak way to sell an item. That's deceptive. Put a price. You can lie on PM's and bull**** people. Put a price.

Angler managment
04-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Dude, if ur not interested then shut up. I'll sell my stuff how I want to. Deceptive? Whatever

Surfnsnowboard3
04-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Dude, if ur not interested then shut up. I'll sell my stuff how I want to. Deceptive? Whatever

I will give my opinion and you cannot tell me what to do. Deceptive...yes. Here's how....I PM you offering 200. Other people PM you offering 175, 180 and 190. You come back to me and tell me somebody offered 220 (a lie common in this type if deceptive practice) trying to drive up my price.

THATS HOW IT'S DECEPTIVE.

DarkShadow
04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
You come back to me and tell me somebody offered 220 (a lie common in this type if deceptive practice) trying to drive up my price.

Surfnsnowboard3,

All you have to do is say "NO" to his counter offer.

If you are correct in saying that he is lieing and say that an offer of 220 has been made, and it really hasn't, then he'll come back and sell it for the price you offered.

I think using "deceptive" is a bit of a stretch.

Surfnsnowboard3
04-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Surfnsnowboard3,

All you have to do is say "NO" to his counter offer.

If you are correct in saying that he is lieing and say that an offer of 220 has been made, and it really hasn't, then he'll come back and sell it for the price you offered.

I think using "deceptive" is a bit of a stretch.

I will clarify my last post. I did not make an offer. That was a hypothetical situation. There is no doubt in my mind he wants people to PM him so he can compete people's offers against each other. If you debate this fact, then you are simply wrong. There is NO other reason to "PM ME an offer." Again, THAT'S how it us deceptive.

DarkShadow
04-05-2011, 04:41 PM
There is no doubt in my mind he wants people to PM him so he can compete people's offers against each other.

Then I guess EBay is also "deceptive" too.

Welcome to Free Market Capitalism, bud.

I guess the poster should've put the MSRP price tag on it, and then said, "Or better offer." Would that have been less deceptive?

the killa fish taco
04-05-2011, 04:45 PM
I will give my opinion and you cannot tell me what to do. Deceptive...yes. Here's how....I PM you offering 200. Other people PM you offering 175, 180 and 190. You come back to me and tell me somebody offered 220 (a lie common in this type if deceptive practice) trying to drive up my price.

I can get you a BRAND NEW 300E for $180

Surfnsnowboard3
04-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Then I guess EBay is also "deceptive" too.

Welcome to Free Market Capitalism, bud.

I guess the poster should've put the MSRP price tag on it, and then said, "Or better offer." Would that have been less deceptive?

I guess you're not getting my point bro. No, eBay is NOT deceptive because you can SEE the people's offers you are bidding against. Which is my point exactly, that's an HONEST sale.

I agree it is free market capitalism. However, that doesn't make it HONEST.

For your last question, it would be less deceptive if he put an asking offer. Nothing to do with the MSRP.

Surfnsnowboard3
04-05-2011, 04:51 PM

Read my post above. It was an EXAMPLE. That didn't happen.

Kimbo
04-05-2011, 04:56 PM

Don't sh*t on his post.

Angler managment
04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Geez...Like i said in original post. PM YOUR BEST OFFER! YOUR BEST OFFER, NOT LOWBALL TO GET COUNTER OFFERED. YOUR BEST OFFER. Its really not that complicated.

Surfnsnowboard3
04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Geez...Like i said in original post. PM YOUR BEST OFFER! YOUR BEST OFFER, NOT LOWBALL TO GET COUNTER OFFERED. YOUR BEST OFFER. Its really not that complicated.

Lowball is such a cliche term. You can say "No lowball" offers all you want, but I guarantee from experience you will still get them. Hence my idea of putting a price.....genius huh!

Angler managment
04-05-2011, 06:12 PM
YOU DECEPTIVE IDIOT!! u want me to explain how it works? I will sell it to whom ever gives me the best offer! Im not going to counter offer anybody. If you only offer 175 n someone else offers 200, the person that offered 200 gets it. Even my 7 yr old understands!

$300 just for u surfsnowboard! Everyone else can PM me an offer

jbassc
04-06-2011, 12:08 AM
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/carlos.gif

Piss on Myspace
04-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Dude that's a weak way to sell an item. That's deceptive. Put a price. You can lie on PM's and bull**** people. Put a price.

is this how you build on them posts???? i think you need to get out and fish more...

gluck with the sale

Kimbo
04-06-2011, 03:35 PM
It's a lot easier for everyone if you just name your price.

thomasfishing
04-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Is this reel made in malaysia?

ToadsToadsOnly
04-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Geezzz... So much drama over a guy just trying to sell a reel. The DSV is wanted more than the E if I were to sell mine I would probably do the same BEST OFFER>

ghetto dad
04-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Geezzz... So much drama over a guy just trying to sell a reel. The DSV is wanted more than the E if I were to sell mine I would probably do the same BEST OFFER>

i agree..damn...dudes just trying to sell a reel....

good luck man

GD

Surfnsnowboard3
04-06-2011, 07:15 PM

Where did you come up with the DSV is more wanted than the E?

AngryAgent
04-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Where did you come up with the DSV is more wanted than the E?

Why don't everyone stop thread-jacking this man's for sale thread and go on about your business. Make your own threads b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g about whatever you want to but get the hell off of this one unless your interested in purchasing said item. This means you BEAT IT!!!

Surfnsnowboard3
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Why don't everyone stop thread-jacking this man's for sale thread and go on about your business. Make your own threads b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g about whatever you want to but get the hell off of this one unless your interested in purchasing said item. This means you BEAT IT!!!

Wow, big scary words. Setting aside you're cursing at me over the Internet and a cool guy, I'll remain reasonable.

This is a FORUM. Not ONE person has the right to respond to a post. There are no guidelines to who can respond to what. By your own definition of "thread jacking," aren't you doing the same thing by responding and cursing at me. Sounds pretty hyprocritic to me bro.

AngryAgent
04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Wow, big scary words. Setting aside you're cursing at me over the Internet and a cool guy, I'll remain reasonable.

This is a FORUM. Not ONE person has the right to respond to a post. There are no guidelines to who can respond to what. By your own definition of "thread jacking," aren't you doing the same thing by responding and cursing at me. Sounds pretty hyprocritic to me bro.

First of all I'm not your bro..
2nd of all if you read the rules of the forum (which you didn't obviously) you would know that you're violating them by your useless posts in this thread. Who do you think you're saving? Are you helping anyone? You're definitely not making any friends with your ridiculous comments. Yes you do have a right to post on a 'public forum' but as long as it's in context of the original thread topic.

3rdly no one was cussing at you it was more of a statement directed at anyone in this thread that isn't interested in posting something about buying this mans reel.

Like I said in the first place if you're not interested in buying this man's reel GTFO!!!

Surfnsnowboard3
04-06-2011, 08:31 PM
First of all I'm not your bro..
2nd of all if you read the rules of the forum (which you didn't obviously) you would know that you're violating them by your useless posts in this thread. Who do you think you're saving? Are you helping anyone? You're definitely not making any friends with your ridiculous comments. Yes you do have a right to post on a 'public forum' but as long as it's in context of the original thread topic.

3rdly no one was cussing at you it was more of a statement directed at anyone in this thread that isn't interested in posting something about buying this mans reel.

Like I said in the first place if you're not interested in buying this man's reel GTFO!!!

Ok buddy, sorry I called you bro.

I'm violating rules because of what YOU deem useless posts? Who made you in charge? I certainly don't think they are useless and low and behold, my posts are still there! By the way, you're lecturing me on the terms after you cuss on here. Wow!

I don't want friends with deceptive people or people like you. Thanks for worrying about me making friends tho buddy.

oomicha3loo
04-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Who needs to go to the theater! *grabs popcorn and soda*

sgtskunk
04-07-2011, 11:31 PM
I think this thread has the potential to break some view and reply records on here. I just spent a good 10+ minutes reading,LMAO! Good luck on your new fame guys. Will check how the story ends tomorrow. =) P.S thats a sweet reel.

striperstud
04-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Sick reel. And IMO a way better reel then the E series. The 300 dsv has always kicked *** for me!

Good luck with the sale. hopefully these dumbasses get the *** off your thread. lol

jbassc
04-08-2011, 10:17 PM
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/carlos.gif

chowderpuff
04-09-2011, 03:16 AM
I'll give you a $100 for the DSV

fishsniffin
04-10-2011, 05:10 PM
I'll give you $105 for the DSV...

Vman
04-11-2011, 07:49 PM
I have traded with Angler Management twice and he 's been straight forward and honest on both accounts.