PDA

View Full Version : Camping at irvine

FTSWJERRY
04-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Has anyone camped at irvine ,are there any sites our do you camp in parking lot the night before any info would be helpful

Thisfool
04-03-2011, 08:46 PM
you can do either or. what ever you want to do. but camping in the line is free!!!

irvinec32
04-03-2011, 09:26 PM
yes, there are camp sites. everyone camping would have to buy a fishing permit for the next day. have to buy one for the same day too if you arrive before 4pm (i think). if you want to be the first on the water, or first to your favorite spot, you can beat out the first guy in line. stake your spot and drop your line as they are letting in the first car.

Hometown
04-03-2011, 09:35 PM
not every one needs a fish pass they have non fish pass i think and there 10 or 12 bucks but call and make sure

yes, there are camp sites. everyone camping would have to buy a fishing permit for the next day. have to buy one for the same day too if you arrive before 4pm (i think). if you want to be the first on the water, or first to your favorite spot, you can beat out the first guy in line. stake your spot and drop your line as they are letting in the first car.