PDA

View Full Version : Which Lucky Craft (LC) works best for.......

kevin32
04-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Hey guys, I have been surf fishing for a year or so and have learned a lot from the pros and friendly others. Anyways I have tried targeting BSP (Barred Surf Perch) for quite a while now, but want to targeting them with a different approach. Most of the BSP I'm targeting range about 7"-12". Getting bored of using grubs and "Crack".....Laughing

I want to know which LC you guys prefer to use to target BSP and why. I have done some research and came across 5 model of LC that seems to fit the description. Here they are

1. Lucky Craft Pointer 65 SP

2. Lucky Craft Pointer 78 SP

3. Lucky Craft Wander 80 (Lipless)

4. Lucky Craft Flashminnow 110 SP

5. Lucky Craft Pointer 48 SP

I would like to know more about these lure such as

-Durability
-Castability
-Performance (action of the lure)
-Quality

Any opinion is appreciated. Thank for reading.

Wingnut
04-03-2011, 05:30 PM
The Flash Minnow 110SP catches the biggest Perch. I'm a firm believer in "The bigger the bait, the bigger the fish" theory. :LOL:
Plus, there's a good chance you might hang something more worthwhile when throwing it. :Twisted:
But, you will most likely be successful no matter what you decide to throw, as long as you throw it with confidence. :Wink:

fishshep
04-04-2011, 07:15 AM
The Flash Minnow 110SP catches the biggest Perch. I'm a firm believer in "The bigger the bait, the bigger the fish" theory. :LOL:
Plus, there's a good chance you might hang something more worthwhile when throwing it. :Twisted:
But, you will most likely be successful no matter what you decide to throw, as long as you throw it with confidence. :Wink:

NOW :Big Grin: I know your secret to your prolific Hali Catching Arthur, "Confidence "
In my interpretation I call that Faith W/ anticipation !!! I need to try that
"Confidence' W/ Faith and anticipation more !!! :Big Grin: Thanks :Wink:

iLLest
04-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Huge sandcrabs should be one of the options instead of the LC's :LOL:

I have only used one of the LC's mentioned and let me tell you, it will most likely be the only one I will ever use due to the fact that it catches a huge variety of fish. The LC flashminnow 110 is a beast. It fears nothing, the wiggle on it resembles a baitfish to the fullest, the colors are near perfect, the size is perfect, the cast-ability is insane...they're like missiles. You can always count on a LC fm110, specially a Wingnut pattern customized LC :Wink: