PDA

View Full Version : lnl 3/30

Matt44
03-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Well got to the lake at about sunrise expecting an awesome day of trouting, boy was I wrong. The weather couldn't have been better. Unfortunately Tuesday the stock truck broke down and never made it. I purchased my boat after they said the truck should be there within the hour. Good 3 hours go by got one bite and one fish on the stringer. Its about 11 I see some staff and they inform me no stock truck today. Atleast I managed a fish not gonna complain that's why they call it fishing and not catching, But the lady at the concession was very sure that laguna was mt lassens first stop this morning ohh well **** happens hope they give a free boat rental next time I'm there which is every week lol so if you were thinking laguna this week you might wanna call ahead of time and save the money and gas or just fish some place else. Wish somone posted this up earlier!

ghetto dad
03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
yeah....sucks when that happens man...at least with Rick and them, if they said it broke down, I'm sure it did... they've been pretty good about keeping to their stocking schedule this season..but I will say this last month has been very tough there, at least for me...but I cant complain.... Ive kicked *** there since the opener, every month

sorry about the slow day bro...

GD

GD

mytyt
03-30-2011, 06:51 PM
So all the fish were caught out?

Matt44
03-30-2011, 08:40 PM
there were people catching but the place was packed today I'm sure it gets fished out but right there with you ghetto dad its been tough to solve these past 2 weeks but it def has been on fire that's for sure

Roundabout
03-31-2011, 08:20 AM
Went on wed the 30th I walked up to pay and saw a friend talking to staff no stock on wed . I walked around and counted 3 fish from shore.I went on monday and had a greatt day.what a difference a day makes .They said to call ahead before comming to fish. Hopefully the truck will show this week.

KILLA
03-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Same thing happened to me @ LNL, I was there another time when they were supposed to stock it the day before, and the truck showed up while I was fishing. The transfer tube broke of the truck and trout sprayed the ground and people where grabbing the fish and chucking them into the lake ( except for one guy who grabbed 2 7lb'rs and tried to run off with them ) needless to say they were all in shock and fishing sucked. No refund was provided.

mytyt
03-31-2011, 12:03 PM
Refund for what? For not being able to catch your limit? Don't be a truck chaser

jiggaman
03-31-2011, 12:18 PM
seriously its just a trout... there are always fish to catch