PDA

View Full Version : its some bulls**t

sshernandez
03-30-2011, 11:19 AM
So i took my kids fishing this morning andseen like 10 guys snaging carp:mad: dont really care for carp but they were all over the lake shore. untill i seen one guy snag a big bass on its bed:mad: i think its bull.. i just called the fish and game and all they said was i can go next week.. so i just left the lake cuz i dont want to see them snag bass.. im so man i dont know what to do.. what would you guys do if you were in my shoes???

exfactor
03-30-2011, 11:24 AM
its good for the lake to remove the carp. Its bad that they were targeting bass on beds. Call the park ranger, and he can handle that issue. Fish and Game have one warden for every 100 square miles, and they can't be everywhere at once. I always have the ranger # for the lakes I fish with me.

sshernandez
03-30-2011, 11:30 AM
there is a park ranger there but he dont care. all he dose is sit in his car sleeps and talk on the phone. There is always guys out there drinking everyday and at times they throw there bottles in the lake. If they drink i dont relly care but throw your trash away you know. I even seen broken glass on the playground shore.I wanted to say something to them but itsjust going to go in one ear and out the other..

carpanglerdude
03-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Snagging any fish, be it carp, bass, or 'gills is bad form. Sucks.

sshernandez
03-30-2011, 01:27 PM
I just came back from the park from walking the dog and its as if there having a snaging durby.. they must have an easy 15 carp. I even talked the ranger and all he said is what is snaging and i dont know anything about fishing so i wouldent know.. I give up

DarkShadow
03-30-2011, 02:02 PM
I even talked the ranger and all he said is what is snaging and i dont know anything about fishing so i wouldent know...

Ahh, that's wonderful government employees for ya.

And to think they'll get a pension after their 30 years of (dis)service.

allynboice
03-30-2011, 02:30 PM
That sucks. What lake was that?

Dr. MindBendo
03-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Calling DFG about the snagging is the best you can do legally. Only other left to do is confront them on what they are doing. Unfortunately that could lead to a fight and well fights lead to other things like cops, guns etc... I wouldn't recommend that if you were with your kids.

DarkShadow
03-30-2011, 04:24 PM
We need a Stormcrow sighting, that's what this thread needs.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2077/thecrowl.jpg

Poseidon
03-30-2011, 05:20 PM
what lake is this at?

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-30-2011, 05:49 PM
any snagging is not fishing.it would help to give us the body of water your talking about.so if dfg is on this site,will know where this is occurring.for some ignorent reason the #1 popular fresh water game fish ,world wide the carp gets an ok to snag.im sure the pan fish,minnows ,sculpin,catfish ,and trout dont ever raid the bass beds,and eat eggs.

fishfinder
03-30-2011, 06:01 PM
just bring a video camera out there and start video taping them. and be quite up front about it and make sure they know yo are doing it. then let them know you are going to send it to the dfg (bluff) and then tell them you are going to post it on youtube under "poachers"

sshernandez
03-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Thanks guys.. i think im going to video tape them tomorrow cuz im sure they will all be there anyone want to go with me??? PM me its a lake in Orange County i dont want to say the name of the lake cuz i dont want the same thing to happen.. by the way there is some big bass in there and it dont get hit as hard only by poachers..

WARRIORMIKE
03-30-2011, 07:37 PM
I think this is a joke of a thread. Looks like we have a troll here

fish-o-haulic
03-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Yes morally pulling bass off the bed is wrong, its something i wouldnt do and its something those other guys shouldnt do to let the more bass grow to be caught another day. But to be honest I dont even think its illegal, and to be honest I have to agree with warriormike.

sshernandez
03-30-2011, 08:06 PM
I think this is a joke of a thread. Looks like we have a troll here

Hey think what you want. Why would I make this up?? Is it cuz I don't want to say what park it is??

WARRIORMIKE
03-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey think what you want. Why would I make this up?? Is it cuz I don't want to say what park it is??
I personally think you are just trying to stir the pot on this board? I could care less that you don't mention the parks name. For the integrity of yourself take pics and report the illegal catches. Stuff like this happens to much and everyone is scared to report this to DFG. Next time just call the cops and tell them there is someone with a gun shooting at the fish in the lake. You'll get a faster response next time.

brycek1984
03-30-2011, 09:21 PM
redrum, redrum, redrum.

DarkShadow
03-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Next time just call the cops and tell them there is someone with a gun shooting at the fish in the lake. You'll get a faster response next time.

Um... I'm sure the police agency might not appreciate you calling them saying there is a guy discharging a weapon at a city park.

When they roll half their units, 4 K9s, and 2 helicopters, you might end up looking like a jackass, and they might want to have a word with you.

And now you have more problems than some guy snagging fish.

sshernandez
03-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Wow you know how dumb you sound..... And like I said if anyone think this is a bull post ill show you guys myself. There are two guys on FNN that know what I'm talking about.

socal114
03-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Um... I'm sure the police agency might not appreciate you calling them saying there is a guy discharging a weapon at a city park.

When they roll half their units, 4 K9s, and 2 helicopters, you might end up looking like a jackass, and they might want to have a word with you.

And now you have more problems than some guy snagging fish.
Thank you...The lack of common sense on here sometimes...Wow!

socal114
03-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow you know how dumb you sound..... And like I said if anyone think this is a bull post ill show you guys myself. There are two guys on FNN that know what I'm talking about.
For what it's worth, I believe you bro...

phishin phool
03-31-2011, 12:07 AM
I personally think you are just trying to stir the pot on this board? I could care less that you don't mention the parks name. For the integrity of yourself take pics and report the illegal catches. Stuff like this happens to much and everyone is scared to report this to DFG. Next time just call the cops and tell them there is someone with a gun shooting at the fish in the lake. You'll get a faster response next time.
this, I think might be the dumbest pst ive ever seen here.

LunkerBill
03-31-2011, 01:27 AM
PM me and tell me the name of the lake,what time they are there,and describe the individuals as best you can. I will report them for you, if enough people complain to DFG they will get out there.Also report the lazy a** ranger for not doing what he is hired to do as a public servant.The lazy b*st*rd.

Fishthewhaler
03-31-2011, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk

tpfishnfool
03-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Kick his *** sea bass! Wtf

fish-o-haulic
03-31-2011, 09:04 AM

no need to get hostile. I think hes just tryin to make a point. Anyway you should look up on the internet and see the legality of what there doing. That should help you be able to pick a good solution to this dilemma. till then go on and keep telling people about it, chances are someone on here will know what to do.

DarkShadow
03-31-2011, 09:18 AM
Kick his *** sea bass! Wtf

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2008/02/seabass.jpg HAHAHA

WARRIORMIKE
03-31-2011, 10:58 AM
this, I think might be the dumbest pst ive ever seen here.

Glad you under stand that yes it was a silly and dumb thing to say. Point that was being made, since I have to brake it down to you like a 5 year old, is that, not everyone is nice in this world. There are things that we the public (that would mean people) have to do to make things right. Not saying cost tax payer dollars, but taking video and or pictures and doing something about it instead of ranting about it and causing a "troll" of a thread to go on. I would have loved to see him or anyone post a pic or video or this being done and then post what the end results were. That would make more sense, wouldn't you agree?

reservoir dog
03-31-2011, 11:33 AM
I know you don't want to give out the name of the lake because it's probably one of your hot spots. It's all good and thanks for sharing the report. I'm sure most of us have seen poachers but there's not much you can do without any authorities around.

DarkShadow
03-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Point that was being made, since I have to brake it down to you like a 5 year old, is that, not everyone is nice in this world.

Since i'm not 5 years old, what does people not being nice have to do with you recommending a person make a fake 911 call? I'm still not grasping that part.

fish-o-haulic
03-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Since i'm not 5 years old, what does people not being nice have to do with you recommending a person make a fake 911 call? I'm still not grasping that part.

I see what he means but the 911 call thing is a little extreme. overall theres not really much he can do. this is kinda the case of you catch your little brother doing something wrong so you tell mommy, and when you tell her she just kinda goes OK but doesnt really do anything about because she just decides to let this one go. and you get mad when your brother doesnt get in trouble but you know if you try to punish him youll get in trouble. I know this was kind of a weird analogy but i hope you can see my point. theres not much he can do except watch and shake his head.

WARRIORMIKE
03-31-2011, 05:39 PM

Well I know your not 5?? Wasn't referring to you, then I would have said 8!lol. Love the devils advocate!

smokehound
03-31-2011, 05:55 PM
The following information suggests an illegal activity, and should NOT be emulated ANYWHERE.

Pick your nose to cause a nosebleed, call the cops, point the finger at the poacher's ride home. >=D

LMFAO "Well sir, it all started when i tried to tell them they were breaking the law, and when i told them i was gonna call the DFG, that guy hit me!!"

(by the way, if you attempt hitting yourself to make it more realistic, use your left hand to hit the right side of your face)

Disclaimer: this is merely humor, despite the effectiveness, I do not condone this action, and by doing so, you agree that you did this on your own accord, and FNN/it's sponsors, and affiliates were not involved with your fraud, including all FNN forum members other than yourself.

fish-o-haulic
03-31-2011, 06:03 PM
The following information suggests an illegal activity, and should NOT be emulated ANYWHERE.

Pick your nose to cause a nosebleed, call the cops, point the finger at the poacher's ride home. >=D

LMFAO "Well sir, it all started when i tried to tell them they were breaking the law, and when i told them i was gonna call the DFG, that guy hit me!!"

(by the way, if you attempt hitting yourself to make it more realistic, use your left hand to hit the right side of your face)

Disclaimer: this is merely humor, despite the effectiveness, I do not condone this action, and by doing so, you agree that you did this on your own accord, and FNN/it's sponsors, and affiliates were not involved with your fraud, including all FNN forum members other than yourself.

this is freackin funny, and true so so true. hahahahahahahaha lololololololololololololololololololololohahahaha hahalololhaahahha

oomicha3loo
03-31-2011, 06:10 PM

hehe....
I say next time you go, cast like fish-o-haulic would cast and maybe you'll snag one of them in the face

smokehound
03-31-2011, 06:16 PM
hehe....
I say next time you go, cast like fish-o-haulic would cast and maybe you'll snag one of them in the faceThen you go to prison and come out as a gangster. LOL

LunkerBill
03-31-2011, 11:07 PM
I was in the area so I checked out that lake,they can have it! Didnt see any snaggers to report,Andy. Barney Fife
out.