PDA

View Full Version : dfg stocking

gogreeenz4
03-30-2011, 10:35 AM
why does dfg stock such a small stream like trabbuco creek but not stock a lot bigger streams like santiago creek i was back at santiago creek this weekend and the width the depth and everything about santiago lookd like it could support fish better then trabbuco. i was amazed by the size of santiago creek and also it seemed to be 2 streams that would meet every once and a while and the smaller stream that would vier off was way bigger then trabbuco i just dont see why dfg would stock trabuco and not santiago can someone explain why they do this?

DarkShadow
03-30-2011, 03:01 PM
why does dfg stock such a small stream like trabbuco creek but not stock a lot bigger streams like santiago creek i was back at santiago creek this weekend and the width the depth and everything about santiago lookd like it could support fish better then trabbuco. i was amazed by the size of santiago creek and also it seemed to be 2 streams that would meet every once and a while and the smaller stream that would vier off was way bigger then trabbuco i just dont see why dfg would stock trabuco and not santiago can someone explain why they do this?

Prolly has to due with some native frog or some stupid *****. The frog or something might live in Santiago, which is why they can't stock it.

Trabucco probably does not have any population of what the hippies are trying to protect, thus the stream can get stocked by the DFG.

gogreeenz4
03-30-2011, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=DarkShadow;533900]Prolly has to due with some native frog or some stupid *****. The frog or something might live in Santiago, which is why they can't stock it.

Trabucco probably does not have any population of what the hippies are trying to protect, thus the stream can get stocked by the DFG.[/QUOTE

well my user name should say a lot hahahaha but im a hippie in most my thinkn but jeee whiz protect a frog really a f%^king frog i mean why not like a bald eagle or some other animal thats almost dieing out or better yet why not trout like trabbuco has maybe 50 trout at its finest hour why dont they fight for trout hahahahaha man oh man i just dont understand people sometimes.fish are probly more inportant to people and more of concern then a frog am i correct? but we are protecting the frog gotta love the gooood ol U S OF A huh?

Poseidon
03-30-2011, 03:14 PM
who give two ***** about frogs

AngelTheSeaguy
03-30-2011, 03:44 PM

i do they make excellent bait

EL_CHIDO
03-30-2011, 03:50 PM

I do too!!!!!!!!

gogreeenz4
03-30-2011, 03:56 PM
so i think its safe to say no one really cares for the frog protection i mean we might as well close down streams cuz nightcrawlers are in the soil..those are bait therefor we must protect them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jeeeez man whats the next animal these hippies will protect ? im guessn eather snails or rabbits hahaha

Poseidon
03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
so i think its safe to say no one really cares for the frog protection i mean we might as well close down streams cuz nightcrawlers are in the soil..those are bait therefor we must protect them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jeeeez man whats the next animal these hippies will protect ? im guessn eather snails or rabbits hahaha

bunnies hahahahahahahahahahaha

fish-o-haulic
03-30-2011, 06:44 PM

hey those earthworms are very endagered we must protect them. which is y you can get them from walmart for about a dollar or two.

Piss on Myspace
03-31-2011, 02:41 AM
well my user name should say a lot hahahaha...

I KNEW IT!!! lol...remember when dude danny called me disgusting and inappropriate when i commented on your screen name in a sierra thread....too funny!!!

but yeah, i second the screen name and the notion that is has something to do with those frogs....boooooooooooooooooo!

gogreeenz4
03-31-2011, 08:50 AM
I KNEW IT!!! lol...remember when dude danny called me disgusting and inappropriate when i commented on your screen name in a sierra thread....too funny!!!

but yeah, i second the screen name and the notion that is has something to do with those frogs....boooooooooooooooooo!

hahahahaha im defiantly a hippie but i believe in keepin our land,waters,basically undevelopd land in tact and not trashd. i could give a hoot less about the frog populoation being in tact..people dont try and go catch frogs like they do fish therefor we should protect what is being poached and being pursued a ton more..makes no sense thats like protecting lollipops when jolly ranchers are flying off the shells and lollipops arent even being sold. we dont protect the thing that is consumed mostly but protect the thing no one cares about..

i do remeber that hahahahahaha but you were defiantlyy right my friend piss on myspace..ps i like your user name as well cuz fnn pisses all over all social network bs

Viejo
03-31-2011, 12:17 PM
Why not go after the wild trout in creek that you named? They're in there.

gogreeenz4
03-31-2011, 12:37 PM
Why not go after the wild trout in creek that you named? They're in there.

well now that the whole forum knows about the native due to your post i have gotten 2 wild trout outta there already but just wondered why it wasnt stocked..lets hope the fish population isnt gone after a week or 2 now after you letting everyone know there in there .. but good luck to everyone now maybe ill see ya back there