PDA

View Full Version : Sinkers, Lead Heads, Banana Heads, Darter Heads

Androoshk
03-30-2011, 09:59 AM
Hello All Fishermen! Not only is the Rock Fishing season upon us, but also the rest of the warm water fishery is quickly approaching. If you need to either stock up to get through the season, or just need a couple of things to get you by the weekend or your next quick trip, I have what you need. Various Weights and Various jigs. All are hand poured and hand crafted for your enjoyment. Used in all of my jigs are Durable, Heavy Duty Black Nickel Hooks that are not only a lot stronger than you find in tackle shops, but are also a lot more corrosion resistant. Quantity Orders are always welcomed, and there will be quantity discounts. Just ask. Pricing and descriptions as follows:

**Torpedo Sinkers 1oz, 1.5oz, 2oz, 2.5oz, 3oz, 4oz - $2.35/Pound**
**Torpedo Sinkers 5oz, 6oz, 7oz, 8oz - $2.25/Pound****5oz and 7oz are limited quantity so hurry b4 they're gone.
**Egg Sinkers 0.5oz, 1oz, 1.5oz, 2oz, 3oz - $2.25/pound**

**Banana Jigs 2oz, 2.5oz, 3oz - $1.50ea color of your choice** with 8/0 BLN Hook
**Scampi Head Jigs 2.5oz, 3oz, 4oz - $1.50ea color of your choice** with 8/0 BLN Hook
**Shad Style Jig (aka Lead Head) 0.5oz, 3/4oz - $1.50 for pack of 2 color of your choice** with 4/0 BLN Hook
**Shad Style Jig (aka Lead Head) 1.5oz, 2oz - $1.25 ea color and eye color of your choice** with 7/0 BLN Hook
**Shad style Jig (aka Lead Head) 3oz & 4oz - $1.50 ea color and eye color of your choice** with 8/0 BLN Hook
**COMING SOON: CANNON BALL SINKERS!!****

Color Choices are Super Glow, Chartreuse, Red, Orange, Copper.
Eye Color Choices are either Silver or Red.

**IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME EITHER BY EMAIL OR PHONE**
562-714-3600
562-631-4077

** I can also ship to anywhere in the world, please email for shipping quotes. I can also take paypal as payment. I will email an invoice and we can square up that way.**

PM for pictures the files are too big for this site