PDA

View Full Version : Great deals on waders!

ghetto dad
03-25-2011, 04:59 PM
for once on this site, I wasnt quite sure where to post this...lol

great prices....

http://www.hodgman.com/Sale-Fishing-C69.aspx

GD

Hometown
03-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Wow looks like great deals i have been wanting to get some waders for fishing the surf and also useing when i hoop net any one have a suggestion to what to buy for this type of applacation

for once on this site, i wasnt quite sure where to post this...lol

great prices....

http://www.hodgman.com/sale-fishing-c69.aspx

gd

Piss on Myspace
03-26-2011, 05:14 AM
damn, those are some good deals....

thanks GD

dfisher
03-26-2011, 07:45 PM
thats pretty cheap... so which ones are decent?

gupppy
03-30-2011, 03:17 PM
i picked up a pair a few weeks ago through this deal. I bought the guidelite. They're my first pair of waders (fishing newb). Tax + shipping brought it to ~$100 so that wasn't too good. They're decent. My local sports chalet has them on clearance for even cheaper (various sizes) when I was there a few weeks ago. YMMV

The guidelites are good, not sure where they stand in the waders world because I don't have anything to compare them with. Sorry.

oldmaninsea
03-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey GUPPPY,

Only thing that kinda "scares" me is that I didn't see any consumer ratings on any of them ... I know that's not a guarantee of anything, but I always like to see what ppl have to say about a product ... Oh well, you are right about one thing, those are some exceptional prices!!! By the way, LL Bean, of all places, also has some "cheaper" ones - about $75 and free shipping (no tax cause they're out of state CA). Consumer rating on the Bean's is 4.8 out of 5 stars w/35ish reviews!

Tom
over and out

Liteweight
04-12-2011, 02:23 AM
For what it's worth...I've known a few people back east and I've heard L.L.Bean waders are ok. Not built to the same quality as Simms or Patagonia but you get what you pay for!
:My Two Cents:
LW

gupppy
04-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Hey GUPPPY,

Only thing that kinda "scares" me is that I didn't see any consumer ratings on any of them ... I know that's not a guarantee of anything, but I always like to see what ppl have to say about a product ... Oh well, you are right about one thing, those are some exceptional prices!!! By the way, LL Bean, of all places, also has some "cheaper" ones - about $75 and free shipping (no tax cause they're out of state CA). Consumer rating on the Bean's is 4.8 out of 5 stars w/35ish reviews!

Tom
over and out

I totally understand your sentiments. That is why I purchased the Guidelite. It had a pretty good rating. I also searched on google for reviews for each item. I have no regrets buying it. Now I just have to buy a float tube or kayak :)